Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Weird

    Countless thoughts flashed through my mind, why is he getting close to me?

    Mu Bai's tall and straight figure was like a mountain standing in front of Su Qingqing, "Chu Yunhan said you were looking for me?" The

    deep and cold voice rang in Su Qingqing's ears, and the undisguised sense of alienation in the words made her I couldn't help but shudder.

    Su Qingqing: "?" When did she look for him?

    It's over! Original owner! It was only after Su Qingqing reacted that she remembered that the original text probably described a short section of the original owner who has been paying attention to the male lead's whereabouts intentionally or unintentionally, and often went to the front and side to inquire about Mu Bai's traces with Chu Yunhan.

    But because the male protagonist is rarely in school, the original female protagonist is lonely in disguise.

    "I...yes." Su Qingqing casually picked up a piece of clothing, didn't see what it was, and raised it in front of Mu Bai...

    "This is a new one I bought, I want to ask if the color looks good?" Su Qingqing reluctantly Pull out a smile.

    A pair of bright red underwear dangled in front of his eyes, Mu Bai: "..."

    After noticing that Mu Bai looked at the clothes waving in her hands, his expression became more and more strange, so she looked suspiciously at the random things.

    Inside.. panties! ! Su Qingqing's face flushed instantly, and she was holding a pair of bright red boxer briefs in her hand! ! Swaying under the eyes of the two of them...

    Su Qingqing: "!!!"

    "No..I took it by mistake, it's a scarf!" Su Qingqing hurriedly stuffed her panties by the side of her bed, rummaged through the scarf, It's quite a deception.

    When it was said that it was a scarf, the eyes that fell on her continued to be weird. Su Qingqing looked at the short sleeves in her hand... Did she buy the scarf to hatch eggs on a hot day?

    The atmosphere stagnated at this moment, and Su Qingqing felt herself getting darker and darker. Thanks to the male lead, he didn't say anything in the end, just his eyes...it seemed scary to him.

    Su Qingqing looked at his well-dressed figure, and put away the red boxer pants in embarrassment. She couldn't blame the hero for being wary of her.

    If it was someone who was constantly inquiring about his whereabouts, he even took out a pair of red pants and shook them in front of people's eyes and asked him if he looked good...

    No matter how scary he thought, Su Qingqing didn't know how to relieve the embarrassing situation that filled the sky. The underwear was bought by the original owner to confuse the public, not to wear.

    In the end, she picked up the clothes and did not forget to look at the figure in the living room, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, she had to tie the belt, and she could only loosen the belt when she went to bed to sleep.

    Her heart was sore and flushed, Su Qingqing sighed lightly, she couldn't tighten it too tightly in the future, in case something went wrong with it, the gain outweighed the harm.

    Gently rubbing away the soreness, Su Qingqing put on her pajamas and walked to the bed. Although it is a noble dormitory, it is still a student dormitory in the final analysis.

    In order not to create a sense of distance between the students, the beds are placed facing each other, instead of being separated into two rooms, the space is spacious and luxurious.

    It has only been two days since Su Qingqing wore it. The male protagonist was not in the dormitory two nights ago, so she was happy and at ease, and now she wants to sleep with him on the opposite bed...

    Su Qingqing just felt uncomfortable everywhere, and turned her eyes to the clean and tidy men's bed opposite , I have been tossing and turning for the first time in two days in this world.

    There was a faint sound of flipping a book in the living room, Su Qingqing loosened the belt around her heart, exhaled lightly and turned sideways, feeling sleepy.

    Accompanied by the slightly melodious sound of turning the pages of the book, Su Qingqing gradually entered the dreamland.

    A figure passed by her bed, paused for a moment before leaving.

    Su Qingqing had a dream. In the dream, the original host was alone in the dormitory. There was no figure of the male host or anyone else. She was left alone sitting on the sofa and looking out the window.

    Without waiting for Su Qingqing to think about it, the scene changed, and it was the original owner who was pinched against the wall by a man, warning her something, and then did not do anything but scolded her several times before leading a group of people gone.

    Su Qingqing saw clearly the man who was pinching the original owner. She had never met this man in the past two days, and he seemed to be a school bully...

    School bully? The male third who can't love the heroine... seems to be the school bully, and after graduation, his family background is also one of the best, only the status of the male protagonist.

    Su Qingqing sighed, at this time, the original owner probably loved the male lead crazily.

    The dream changed again. This is a luxurious villa. After observing it, Su Qingqing guessed that it should be the home of the original owner's wealthy parents.

    With a roar, Su Qingqing was startled, and quickly looked in the direction of the living room of the villa.

    The original owner had shoulder-length hair at this time, and her beautiful face was covered with tears.

    "Why! Why do you want me to leave? Am I not your daughter!" The roar was full of despair and grief.

    There were three people sitting opposite the original seat, and one of them was about the same age as the original owner, so it should be the heroine. The two well-maintained middle-aged men and women who comforted the heroine next to her knew that they were the wealthy parents of the original owner.