Chapter 115

Chapter 115 Crazy

    After Su Qingqing said happy birthday to He Wuluo, He Wuluo's eyes were gentle and didn't give her a sense of offense, so she didn't feel that Bingjiao had any malice towards her.

    Chu Yunhan, on the other hand, drank one cup after another, his eyes tightly wrapped around himself, and it was hard for Su Qingqing not to see that scrutinizing gaze.

    A tall figure blocked Chu Yunhan's sight, and Mu Bai lightly held Su Qingqing's soft hand, "Sit down."

    Su Qingqing came back to her senses, although she didn't know what Chu Yunhan's intention was for staring at her like this, but... Chu Yunhan became more and more strange.

    After Mubai chatted with He Wuluo for a few words, Su Qingqing couldn't understand if there was any turmoil between them, so she sat on the sofa and stared at the dance floor in a daze.

    Chu Yunhan's position happened to be blocked by Mu Bai's figure, but even with the help of Jiu Jin, at most he only dared to stare at her blatantly, she was so beautiful... so beautiful that he was used to seeing beauties since he was a child. Can't help but stare blankly.

    "Cough cough cough..." Gao Yuqi originally came to chat with Mubai and He Wuluo to say hello, but when he saw Chu Yunhan staring at Su Qingqing in a daze, he knew that he lost his temper after drinking.

    He hurriedly blocked him behind, not letting him continue to stare at Su Qingqing, and then continued to greet He Wuluo and Mu Bai.

    Ever since Chu Yunhan's line of sight was blocked, he clenched his teeth and walked away holding his wine glass.

    Gao Yuqi hated him for not being sober at all, "Yunhan is drunk, tell him not to drink so much and get drunk." Blaming Chu Yunhan to relieve him.

    He Wuluo just smiled and said nothing, Chu Yunhan's thoughts are too obvious, it will scare Su Qingqing, it's a good thing for him.

    Mu Baiai did not hesitate to pinch her soft palm with his fingertips, his eyes covered by eyelids were cold and dark.

    Su Qingqing only felt that the way Chu Yunhan looked at her couldn't tell what had changed, there was an illusion that she was being watched.

    She was analyzing Chu Yunhan's behavior and words towards her in the past, only now did she realize that there seemed to be some ambiguity, combined with his naked eyes just now...

    Could it be that Chu Yunhan likes himself? Su Qingqing couldn't believe it, what went wrong? Shouldn't Chu Yunhan fall in love with Du Ruo? At this time in the original text, he should have realized that he liked Du Ruo a little bit, and was worrying about it.

    Su Qingqing hoped that she was thinking too much, and that she could stay away from Chu Yunhan in the future. Although she hadn't dreamed of the weird sound of leather shoes and pocket watch recently, for now, Mu Bai was the safest to her.     After all, no matter how he looks at it now, it is impossible for him to hurt himself, and what happened in the original text has never happened so far. The real and fake daughter was also exposed in advance, and she went back to her biological parents' home smoothly.     Su Qingqing thought of the original plot that made her brain hurt, and her heart settled down again because the reality did not match the content of the original text.     Fortunately, Mu Bai didn't hear what she said just to be angry with Du Ruo, otherwise it would not be as simple as social death, and he was afraid that he would force him to use it as the real situation, not something she made up to anger Du Ruo.     He Wuluo didn't bother Su Qingqing too much like Chu Yunhan, his eyes were always gentle and polite, he didn't do anything to scare away the beauty, just like what Chu Yunhan said, in order for Su Qingqing to separate from Mu Bai in the future, he would fall into her heart , The first choice for healing and healing.     As long as she has a place in her heart, it's only a matter of time before she takes over everything she has bit by bit.     He Wuluo's obscure eyes fell on the beautiful beauty, he...will be addicted to tasting her delicious food and can't stop.     The hand holding the wine glass is slightly white. I don't know when Mubai will be able to separate from Su Qingqing. Really looking forward to that day.     There was a secret thought on Wen Qiruyu's face, he didn't need to fight Mu Bai, just because he really had no chance of winning, so it's better to wait.     Su Qingqing didn't know that she was being watched, her palms were tickled by his cool fingertips, she couldn't help but let him go.     It was a bit boring to stay here waiting for the banquet, Su Qingqing was alone in the corner again, and several elderly elders trembled slightly when they saw Mu Bai's excited beard.

    So it turned into Su Qingqing sitting on the sofa in a daze, bored, and her stomach was full.

    I didn't realize how many rich kids at the banquet were secretly staring at her. She was like a well-protected bunny, and there were too many of them.

    Du Ruo was so angry that she wanted to tear Su Qingqing apart, that seductive vixen! !

    Nangongli glanced at Du Ruo who came out of the bathroom with an ugly face, moved his lips and finally didn't ask, but his eyes couldn't help falling on Su Qingqing.

    Du Ruo quickly cleaned up the mess, "Brother Li, are you going to my house for dinner tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? I'll make my parents get ready."

    Nangong Li didn't look up, "Tomorrow." I can't find any news about that girl...the only one that matches is Du Ruo.

    Maybe it was her, it was just that she was disillusioned with the beautiful memory of the little girl in her heart, and she was not reconciled.

    Du Ruo pressed the joyful mood of the sudden change, "Okay, I'll get my parents ready."

    Whether Su Qingqing can have a result with Mu Bai is still unknown, and with her current family background, Mu Bai might feel disgusted if she finds out. She, and at least her relationship with Nangongli is stable.

    Nangongli didn't know if he heard or not, so he took a few sips of wine and his eyes still fell on Su Qingqing who thought he was hiding well in the corner.

    Su Qingqing yawned, when will it end, she was almost bored to sleep.

    The huge dance floor was full of handsome men and beautiful women. Su Qingqing watched them dance, and her eyes flickered. It wasn't that she wanted to sleep, but the beautiful light music lingered in her mind, and it was difficult not to doze off.

    "Sleepy?" Mu Bai got away from several elderly elders, carrying a little wine aroma.

    Su Qingqing felt that her eyelids were fighting, and she sat on the sofa with her eyes slightly closed and hugged his waist, "It's so boring."

    She looked up at him softly, and hit Mu Bai's heart directly at every point.

    The man suppressed his possessive desire for her in his bones, lowered his eyebrows and let the nephrite jade and warm fragrance surround him, and stroked her soft hair with his slender and white hands...

    "Sleep if you want to sleep."

    Su Qingqing nodded with her arms around him, I don't know that the small appearance at the moment is really annoying..