Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Rising Red

    Su Qingqing's head was covered with a quilt, and her fingertips lightly pressed her swollen lips from his kiss...

    Mubai...why did he kiss herself? Could it be...he likes her! ! No no no! But it's impossible to kiss her if you don't like it! ! Also... even the tip of her tongue sucked it...

    Su Qingqing's ears were so red that she was about to bleed. Thinking of the scene just now, her heart almost couldn't beat.

    So...does it mean that Mu Bai knows her identity as a woman disguised as a man? If he knew, why didn't he expose her?

    On the contrary, he was so kind to her? According to the character of the hero, after knowing that she intends to approach him, it is impossible to keep silent and help him so much.

    But he...kissed himself! ! Su Qingqing scratched her head several times, and she was in a daze under the quilt.

    She quietly exposed a corner of the quilt to see what Mu Bai was doing, and found that the living room was quiet, and he was...reading again.

    Su Qingqing covered her lips, he could still read the book! It caused her to think wildly on the bed alone, and it was so uncomfortable that she really wanted to run out and ask him why he kissed her?

    But she was afraid, she couldn't tell what she was afraid of, but she just didn't dare to face the male lead, but she hadn't bathed yet... She was so entangled that she was about to become a dead knot.

    He was reading in the living room and happened to be able to go to the bathroom to take a shower. Su Qingqing thought she got out of bed quietly, picked up her pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Still reading! Su Qingqing was glad to go back to bed and sleep with her head covered. When she closed her eyes, her mind was full of images of Mu Bai kissing herself, especially when her lips and tongue were forced to intertwine with him...

    "Boom", even her neck was flushed red! He...how could he...

    Su Qingqing rolled up on the bed twice in anger and shame, and then... fell asleep.

    The person on the bed was finally quiet, the book flipped between his fingers was closed, he stood up tall and tall, and slowly approached Su Qingqing's bedside.

    The air conditioner was covering his frail body on the bed, and only a few strands of hair on the top of his hair were exposed, making him look a bit dull.

    Mu Bai frowned coldly, and gently turned off the air conditioner that covered Su Qingqing's head with his thin hands, revealing her sleeping face that was a little flushed from boredom.

    The fingertips were the same as usual, touching the delicate lips swollen by his kiss, lovingly touching them lightly.

    Under the moonlight, the man leaned over and kissed the forehead of the servant, which was a silent good night.

    Su Qingqing had a dream. In the dream, she was on the run... no, the original owner was on the run! The original owner was so frightened that he leaned against the wall and walked away, locking himself in a bedroom.

    Su Qingqing quickly looked around and wrote down the scene in the dream. The original owner gradually leaned towards the floor-to-ceiling window. The doorknob was being turned from the outside at this moment, getting faster and faster, and finally there was the sound of knocking on the door... The

    original owner was terrified. Leaning helplessly against the floor-to-ceiling windows, the door was knocked open!

    Su Qingqing quickly looked at the person standing outside the door, and the screen changed again. The sound of "da, da, da..." made her hair stand on end, and she sat up suddenly!

    Gasping for breath, he dreamed about the plot of the original text again, but he didn't see who was the man who slammed into the door? Why is the original owner missing in the original text?

    Su Qingqing had a headache thinking about it. The plot in the original text was reversible for her. Although the conflict between falling into the water and the yacht happened, the ending was different from the original text.

    She looked at the slightly bright sky outside the curtains, it was almost dawn, she stretched her waist and looked at Mu Bai who was on the opposite bed...

    Suddenly she panicked! The memories of her being kissed by Mu Bai last night were revived one by one, her little face was as red as if stained with rouge.

    Fortunately, the other party was still awake, Su Qingqing was afraid to ask him, she wanted to think about how to get along with him and confess, in fact, she was a woman.

    And... I don't know what kind of purpose he has for himself. Last night he kissed himself for so long...

    Su Qingqing hurriedly washed up and prepared to go out for breakfast before he woke up.

    After successfully escaping from the dormitory, Su Qingqing walked down the road dejectedly, worrying about how to face Mu Bai next.

    When they came to the cafeteria and sat in the corner to eat breakfast, the people around saw Su Qingqing and whispered that she had climbed up to Mu Bai, and that her family would rise to the sky because of Mu Bai's help in the future.

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    Gossips kept coming from her ears, most of them said that she had scheming plans and took the opportunity to curry favor with Mu Bai, even if Mu Bai ignored her, she would lean on her.

    It made her wonder if the "Su Qingqing" they said was really her, it was outrageous.

    Just after taking two bites, there was a commotion at the entrance of the cafeteria, accompanied by the low voices of many girls.

    "Ah! It's Mubai!"

    "Why did he come to the cafeteria?!"

    "Pinch me quickly! Am I hallucinating?" The

    movement was so loud that Su Qingqing, whose head was in a mess, couldn't help but look up To the door of the cafeteria.

    This sight almost choked her, seeing a cold and noble figure walking into the cafeteria, Su Qingqing's eyes could be as wide open as she could, watching Mu Bai slowly walking towards her with breakfast...

    Su Qingqing : "!!!"

    Her whole head started to go berserk again, she wanted to run away now, she hadn't figured out how to face the male lead, but obviously it was too late.

    The well-dressed man sat opposite her, with a cold expression, and his black eyes did not fall on Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, and wanted to retreat quietly but was interrupted by a deep voice.

    "Tired of breakfast?"

    Su Qingqing's eyes dodged, "No, I just wanted to come to the dining hall to eat." The

    other party was silent, and Su Qingqing felt a little tormented. Seeing that he seemed to have forgotten about kissing her last night, her heart pounded, and she felt even more uneasy , as if something was waiting for me behind.

    "What about you?" I asked subconsciously, and only after I finished asking did I realize that I shouldn't have asked back.

    Sure enough, the other party's movements stopped, and after a long while...

    "I'm looking for you."

    With her thin lips slightly parted, Su Qingqing suddenly raised her eyes to meet his gaze. The black eyes were as dark and scary as last night, as if they wanted to swallow her completely.

    Thinking of last night...Su Qingqing's jade ears were tender and red, and her small face was quickly stained with a thin layer of red.

    "I... I'm done eating, let's go first." After speaking, he got up immediately to leave.