Chapter 132

Chapter 132 Satisfaction

    Su Qingqing thought that he would be soft-hearted, but she didn't expect her eyes to go dark in the next second, and the sound of his ruthless sucking on her delicate lips resounded in the quiet villa.

    She couldn't resist his overly intense deep kiss at all, she kept trying to lean back, Mu Bai's slender hands pressed her into his arms, sucking the tip of her red and tender tongue.

    Su Qingqing was so dazed after being kissed again by him, the hand holding him was unable to grab the hem of his shirt.

    The belt was loose, and Su Qingqing was still lost in his passionate kiss, snuggling into his arms and bearing his deep kiss.

    By the time she reacted, it was already too late.

    Soft in his confinement, the sound of kisses resounded on the dining table, Su Qingqing couldn't resist him.

    After an unknown period of time, Su Qingqing's consciousness began to return to the basket, her fingertips turned white as she pinched the belt, and immediately thought about how to make a remedy and escape, otherwise it would not be as simple as kissing.

    She pushed him weakly with soft hands, and acted like a baby with him slightly trembling, "I'm so tired sitting on the table, I want to get down."

    Mu Bai's scarlet eyes dimmed, and she stretched out her long arms, hugging her down, Su Qingqing But she pretended to exclaim, "Hiss... I've been sitting for a long time, I have to get down slowly, my legs hurt." The

    soft voice was as seductive as she was at the moment, but Su Qingqing herself didn't know it.

    Mu Bai didn't make a sound, but he didn't stop Su Qingqing from getting off the dining table, Su Qingqing took the initiative to support his arm, the dining table was a little high.

    As soon as Su Qingqing's feet hit the ground, she ran away when she saw the right opportunity! He ran into a room where he didn't know where, and quickly locked the door behind him, so he couldn't get in now, right?

    She put her ear close to the door, listening carefully to the voices outside, and just as she pressed it to the door, his hoarse voice with desire sounded.

    "Open the door."

    Su Qingqing didn't open it, even if he had the key, she locked it inside, and couldn't open the door with the key outside.

    Unscrupulously provoking him outside the door, "If I don't open it, I will be mad at you, a little bit..."

    Who made him always be so bad, so restless at the dinner table, Su Qingqing remembered the scene just now, her ears were blushing so much.

    Shaking his head to keep himself from thinking too much, he wouldn't open the door anyway.

    There was no movement outside the door for a while, Su Qingqing wondered if he had left, and was thinking about seeing what this room was for...

    "I'll give you one last chance, come out in a minute, otherwise..." The cold voice made Su Qingqing a little Trembling.

    "No...otherwise what?" Su Qingqing was tense with a small heart hanging.

    The man outside the door said lightly, "I can't get out of bed for three days and three nights."

    Su Qingqing was so frightened that she softened her hands, "You...you can't be so bad! No, I don't believe you." She didn't believe him, she was scheming, The Chengfu is frightening to death.