Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Cold

    Su Qingqing quickly left the locker room of the swimming pool, afraid that she would run into Chu Yunhan one step later, and Chu Yunhan would be very difficult to deal with.

    However, the plot master was not as she wished, he walked out of the dressing room quickly and bumped into Chu Yunhan head-on.

    Su Qingqing: "..." What are you afraid of?

    Chu Yunhan was also taken aback when he saw Su Qingqing, "Why didn't I see you in swimming class just now?" He searched for her for a long time.

    Su Qingqing stared helplessly at him walking towards her, and almost lost Erkang's hands, "I'm on leave, I didn't take swimming lessons." Can he stay away! I don't know where to look.

    Chu Yunhan felt that she was strange, so he left his friends behind and came to Su Qingqing and bent down to observe her.

    "You...why don't you dare to look at me?"

    Chu Yunhan, who was covered in water, approached her, Su Qingqing couldn't help taking a step back, "You are so handsome." She almost blinked her eyes,

    Chu Yunhan probably didn't expect to get the meeting It's the answer, "Hahahaha!! You have good eyesight, you are ashamed to see my golden ratio."

    Su Qingqing: "..." He just needs to be happy.

    "Hey! Where are you going?" Chu Yunhan was not satisfied yet, Su Qingqing just left without saying hello.

    "Young Master Chu, stop shouting. You feel inferior if you don't see her, and you don't even dare to look at you."

    "Young Master Chu has such a good figure, we are all ashamed of ourselves, not to mention Su Qing is so thin that the wind can blow him away."

    Chu Yunhan watched Su Qingqing run away, so he had no choice but to give up, this kid is awkward enough.

    Su Qingqing walked out of the swimming pool quickly before letting go of her tightly suspended heart, shaking the swimsuit in her hand, it's not easy to hold a swimsuit, she let out a soft breath and went back to the dormitory.

    In order to avoid too many encounters with the male lead, she decided to stay in the library and read books. After being pestered by Chu Yunhan last time, she found a more remote corner, and most people would not come to this place.

    But she didn't expect that it's not good to be too remote, and it's easy to bump into people and things that shouldn't be bumped into.

    Su Qingqing, who was immersed in the sea of ​​books, heard some noises, raised her eyes in doubt and looked around.

    "Senior He, this is my love letter, please accept it." The girl's timid and suppressed excited voice sounded not far from where Su Qingqing was sitting.

    Senior He? Su Qingqingjue's surname is very familiar, and the male fourth in the original text seems to have this surname.

    Immediately afterwards, there was a sparse voice, and the girl's voice sounded again, "This is a gift I made by myself. I made it for more than half a month...for you."

    "I like it very much, thank you." The man is as warm as Yu's voice fell into Su Qingqing's ears.

    The girl covered her mouth excitedly and was very happy, "Thank you Senior He for your liking, I will always silently protect you!" After speaking, she turned around and ran away shyly.

    He Wuluo smiled as gentle as a breeze, and the moment the girl ran away, the smile dissipated.

    Pushing the gold-rimmed glasses lightly with his fingertips, he walked slowly towards the trash can. He didn't even look at the gifts and love letters that the girl made so hard, and they all went into the trash can.