Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    After Su Qingqing met his eyes, her little face was flushed, thinking of him in the bathroom... she was so ashamed!

    "You... how could you..." Su Qingqing thumped him lightly with her still weak hand, and was held tightly by his burning palm without any surprise.

    "Very sweet." The cold voice lingered in her ears.

    But it made her more red, before she could accuse him of his bad behavior.

    Mu Bai's desolate appearance was like that of an exiled immortal, and he was serious, "I'm talking about you."

    Su Qingqing covered her face with her hands in shame! "You can't do this!" He was so bad!

    "Eat some fruit, but I didn't fuck you."

    Mu Baiqing's cold voice made Su Qingqing think he was hallucinating, how could he say such... words with his ascetic and serious face.

    Although nothing happened, but...he asked her to look in the mirror, he... ate up the whole plate of cherries, and he still

    couldn't get enough of the last one... Su Qingqing was too ashamed to see anyone, this person How can I do anything.

    The blushing skin was like tender jade, and the man's thin lips kissed Su Qingqing's hand softly, "Graduate soon, sleep on the bed for three days and three nights."

    Mu Bai's words were light and calm, the veins on the side of his neck kept popping up, Suppressing dark desires and waiting for her to graduate.

    Su Qingqing put down her hands, her eyes full of spring filled with doubts, "But I don't feel tired from studying, so I don't need to sleep for three days and three nights in a row, right?" The

    warm breath made her body soft as water, "Sleep you for three days I can't get enough food for three days and nights."

    Su Qingqing "bang" her neck was red until her fingertips, and she pushed him feebly, "You are not respectable, you have a good face!" Gentle scum! Bad!

    The man's heart trembled slightly, he smiled lowly and bit her earlobe lightly, "Say a few more words, I love to listen."

    Rubbing her lips lightly with his fingertips, Su Qingqing opened her mouth to bite his fingertips in annoyance, but in the end it was a bite, but the other party was not afraid of pain Fingertips are restless.

    Su Qingqing beat him with her hands, and dared not open her mouth to bite his fingers again, "Let's talk about it first, we can't be so bad in the future!" She couldn't tell what happened in the bathroom...

    Mu Bai smiled again, but didn't tease her again. "Okay."

    Su Qingqing still had lingering fears about his good answer. This person might regret it the next moment.

    Not to mention the stickiness all over his body, he still had the fragrance of cherries, and his white and abstinent shirt was not stained with cherries juice, so it was neat and clean.

    The stark contrast made Su Qingqing's face burn. The gentle scum said that he was a high-altitude flower, but he could not be desecrated from a distance. Who would have thought that he was so bad in private that it was unimaginable.

    Su Qingqing snuggled up against his heart in shame, playing with the button of his shirt with her fingertips, "Mubai..."

    "Call me husband." Shen Sheng interrupted her.

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    She hit him again with her soft hands, and finally her little face was not so red, and she was once again blushed by him.

    "..I won't ask any more!" Su Qingqing thought about it after she finished speaking, her slender waist was imprisoned.

    "What do you want to ask?" The slightly lazy black eyes turned to her.

    Su Qingqing didn't even struggle anymore, "Say it first, you can't be rude anymore."

    "Okay."

    Seeing that he readily responded, Su Qingqing buttoned his shirt again, "You...do you know the purpose of my disguise as a man? ?” Should he know? Shouldn't he be outraged then?

    After all, anyone who is spied on and approached with a purpose will feel angry and think that she is unscrupulous.

    "I know." He said coldly with his cold eyes on the TV.

    "Then why aren't you angry? Did you have the urge to tear me apart when you knew it?" Su Qingqing recalled that in the original article, after the fact that the original hostess disguised herself as a man was revealed, Mubai hardly attended school abroad, so His reaction was shot down with indifference.

    At this time, his fingertips lightly rubbed her delicate earlobes, "Yes."

    Su Qingqing's hairs stood on end by his single word, yes... yes! ?

    Mu Bai leaned over as if he didn't care, "Tie you up and throw you into the villa so that you can't get out of bed."

    Su Qingqing: "..." Realized that he was teasing her again!

    "You said you have to be serious! Why did you start again?"

    Thin lips curled up slightly, "

    This is not an example." Su Qingqing then continued to ask him. After thinking about it, it seemed that there was no question to ask him, so she casually found a question for chatting.

    "Are you going to be angry with me because of something in the future?" "Yes

    ."

    Su Qingqing looked at him with a "huh?", her delicate lips parted slightly, and the man leaned over to kiss him several times.

    ""Coax me" and my anger will disappear."

    Su Qingqing didn't hear the meaning behind his words, and nodded thinking that this is no problem, coaxing is not easy.

    Instead of buttoning his buttons, he buttoned his hands. Thoughts were flying around in his mind, and he didn't have anything to ask.

    "Why don't you ask?"

    Su Qingqing shook her head, feeling the tremors in his heart, "It's nothing to ask."

    "I'll ask you." The cold voice followed her words.

    Su Qingqing didn't expect that he would also have questions to ask her, so she was inexplicably nervous, "You ask." I don't know what questions he would ask?

    The burning breath rose again, and the man's deep and magnetic voice was bewitching, "When you were sitting on my hand and fidgeting, did you do it on purpose?"

    Su Qingqing's face turned red with a "boom"!