Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Weakness

    There were not many people in the cafeteria. When Duan Xinghe was carried away by Uncle Liu, he still wanted to yell at Su Qingqing. Her smile just now completely enraged him. So far, no one has dared to play tricks on him!

    Uncle Liu slapped him on the back of the head, causing him to grin his teeth in pain, and his ferocious handsome face instantly collapsed.

    "Uncle Liu! Be merciful!" Duan Xinghe didn't dare to get angry or speak too much in front of his elders.

    "I think it doesn't hurt you to beat you! I haven't seen you get the first place in your studies! You are the first one to bully your classmates! Look at people eating properly and focusing on doing their own things. Look at you. .."

    Duan Xinghe wanted to cry but had no tears, how could Su Qingqing compare to him? Except for her pretty face, as for her body bones that could collapse in the wind, women are not as weak as her.

    "I'm more handsome than him! She doesn't deserve to be compared to me." Duan Xinghe thinks that Su Qingqing, who is weak and attractive, is a kind of humiliation compared to him!

    Another slap on the back of the head, "Why can't you be better than you? Others have dumped you a hundred and eighty blocks just because of your correct attitude! You are not worthy! What else would you do besides being handsome and punishing people?"

    Liu Uncle taught him a good lesson so that he would not have to trouble others every day.

    It was fine if Duan Xinghe didn't resist, but when he resisted, Uncle Liu gave him another crackling, the scene was horrible.

    Su Qingqing felt refreshed and her appetite improved. In the past two or three days, Liu Boxing may have seen that she was too thin, so she kept adding meat and rice to herself, and she ate up every single grain of rice.

    When she was about to leave her seat for dinner, Duan Xinghe had already been carried away by Uncle Liu.

    It's a pity that there are very few people around, if there are too many people, Duan Xinghe will lose face.

    After eating and drinking, go back to the dormitory to take a nap. The hero Mu Bai is not in the dormitory, so she doesn't need to corset her chest when she takes a nap. It's really uncomfortable to press.

    After just wearing it for two days, the feeling of restraint in her heart made her unable to sleep well for a time, and she was not used to it.

    As soon as she entered the dormitory, there was no one there, Su Qingqing yawned in a relaxed state, loosened the belt around her heart, and fell asleep when sleepy hit the bed.

    The bedroom door opened silently, and a tall figure walked in slowly. It was obviously a hot summer, but the breath around the man was as cold as a thousand years of ice.

    Deep eyes turned to Su Qingqing, who was sleeping sweetly on the bed, and her eyes touched her exposed feet... The

    small, white and tender feet were exposed outside the soft air-conditioning quilt, and the crystal clear skin seemed to have a faint luster. Put it in the palm...fragile but with a hint of charm...

    Mu Bai frowned slightly, surprise flashed in his cold eyes, and after a long while, his eyes moved away from Su Qingqing's pale ankle.

    Su Qingqing slept soundly, didn't know that she was not alone in the dormitory, and only woke up in a daze when the alarm clock rang.

    "Hmm..." Stretched comfortably, squinted her eyes and touched the drawstrings on the bed, when she was about to lift up her clothes, she subconsciously opened her eyes, and her hand holding the corner of her clothes froze... She

    was in the living room The well-dressed male lead, Mu Bai, who was reading a book, was staring at her with black eyes at this time...

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" Instantly lost all sleepiness!

    I was so scared that my hair was standing on end! Su Qingqing quickly pressed the hand holding the belt firmly under the quilt, and greeted Mu Bai bravely.

    "You're back." When did he come back? Su Qingqing's heart almost jumped out of her throat at that moment!

    "Yeah." The words were concise but did not conceal the meaning of alienation.

    Su Qingqing saw him turn his gaze away from her, and then got up to go to the bathroom in peace of mind. Fortunately, Mu Bai was in the living room, so no matter how good his eyesight was, he couldn't see the bulge on her clothes.

    Fortunately, she opened her eyes before lifting her clothes, otherwise... the consequences would be disastrous.

    After tying up the corset in the bathroom and going out to prepare for class, the male lead followed her out of the dormitory as she went out.

    The light scent of ebony invaded Su Qingqing's breath, the distance between the two was very close, and she could feel the cool body temperature of the person behind her...

    Su Qingqing felt very uncomfortable walking back and forth, so she turned her body and walked beside the male lead calmly.     In order to avoid the embarrassment of this action, Su Qingqing

    also asked, "Are you also in Professor Wu's class?

    "

In the distance, she was happy to live in the same dormitory with such a desolate flower of Gaoling.

    She was happy and quiet, but a man of influence walked side by side with her, which caused a strong commotion...