Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Stunner

    "I'll just ask you, I just heard about it." Chang Liuhong was a little embarrassed to be complained by Gao Yuqi on the other end of the phone.

    Gao Yuqi didn't seem to listen to her words at all, "I was talking nonsense every day, I was playing games, and I hung up if there was nothing to do." After the

    call was hung up, Chang Liuhong stared at the hung up phone in a daze for a few seconds, " Du Ruo, really stop thinking about it, Gao Yuqi even said that there is no such thing."

    Du Ruo was in a hurry, and never thought that Gao Yuqi would protect Su Qingqing!

    "Gao Yuqi lied!"

    Chang Liuhong said with a hopeless expression on her face, "Why did Gao Yuqi lie? He didn't have any reason to lie, did he?" It

    wasn't that she didn't believe Du Ruo, but that she had already fallen in love with Mubai to the extreme. Even though Mu Bai and Su Qingqing are together, it seems that she is still unwilling to give up her infatuation with him.

    Du Ruo was so angry that she didn't know what to say, "Where's Nangongli? I'll take you to ask Nangongli tomorrow." She doesn't believe that she always believes in Nangongli, does she?

    Chang Liuhong was almost defeated by her, "Okay, okay, she is the head office of girls, right? I believe you, I believe you." She hurriedly comforted her.

    Du Ruo knew that she still refused to believe herself, "Su Qingqing is really a girl, I..."

    She wanted to say that the person who transferred her identity with her was Su Qingqing, but she thought that Chang Liuhong was talking about Su Qingqing's family background inside and out. Not so bad, the Haikou she boasted just now created an illusion for her that her biological parents are low-key wealthy families. If she said it now, wouldn't she be exposing herself?

    "Don't think too much about it. Su Qingqing may not be with Mu Bai after graduation. Don't worry, it's just that they will have feelings for each other in the dormitory." There's no need to think of her as a man.

    Mu Bai hates others to deceive him the most, if Su Qingqing is really a woman disguised as a man, Mu Bai will be the first to let her go.

    Du Ruo was so angry that she couldn't figure out why Gao Yuqi lied. She didn't believe that he didn't see Su Qingqing's sudden appearance that night? It is estimated that no one at the scene would not have seen Su Qingqing, right?

    She was amazed by her for a long time, obviously she is also very good-looking, compared with Su Qingqing... she is directly overshadowed, although she really doesn't want to admit it.

    "Chu Yunhan and He Wuluo also know, I'll take you to ask them tomorrow." She didn't believe that other people also lied for Su Qingqing.

    It happened that she was going to invite Nangong Li to his parents' house for dinner, and let them know that she had climbed up to Nangong Li in shock.

    Chang Liuhong sighed secretly, and quickly agreed to her, thinking whether to take her to see a psychological counselor.

    Mu Bai really did not let Su Qingqing go, Su Qingqing leaned back on the sofa and panted slightly, her small face was stained with a thin red like rouge, and the belt slipped under the sofa.

    He was like a wolf, he seemed unwilling to give up until he swallowed her up. Although nothing happened, she had no strength left.

    Being limply carried into the bathroom, Su Qingqing struggled to get down no matter how weak she was, "You...you let go." She wanted to push him away softly.