Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Microsoft

    Mu Bai rubbed his fingertips slightly, "Afraid?" in a hoarse voice.

    Su Qingqing nodded, "It's too exciting." And she must wear a swimsuit, she... absolutely dare not think about it.

    Seeing that he didn't respond, Su Qingqing stopped talking to him and watched the sea view in front of her.

    Seeing Mu Bai and Su Qingqing's intimate behavior, Du Ruo clenched her hands even more angrily. Since she couldn't persuade Mu Bai, then she would expose Su Qingqing's true colors in person, so that everyone could see clearly what kind of man she was.

    Chu Yunhan and Duan Xinghe were arguing about playing games. After Su Qingqing was almost kissed by Chu Yunhan last time, she never wanted to play similar games.

    "I abstain." Su Qingqing was afraid that she would not have a chance to speak later, so she immediately told them not to count herself.

    No matter how unhappy Chu Yunhan was, he had nothing to do with her. Naturally, they were the only boys who played the game. Seeing that they were playing hard, Chang Liuhong also wanted to join in.

    Only Mubai, He Wuluo, Nangongli, Su Qingqing and Du Ruo didn't participate in the game.

    Su Qingqing sat under the yacht for a long time, wanting to look outside the yacht, but was held by her hand as soon as she stood up.

    "Where are you going?" Mu Bai's thin lips moved slightly.

    Su Qingqing looked at his white and slender hands and held hers. Only today did she realize that there was a huge gap between her hands and his.

    "I want to take a look outside the yacht." What

    she didn't expect was that Mu Bai stood up, "Together."

    Su Qingqing looked at him unexpectedly, and said "Oh" without thinking much, and he let go of the hand that was held. Opened, the two of them both walked out.

    "Where are you going?" A gentle voice stopped the two of them.

    When Su Qingqing heard that it was He Wuluo, she really wanted to pretend that she didn't hear it but she couldn't, "Go outside and let the wind blow." He wouldn't want to go with him, would he?

    In the end, Su Qingqing guessed right, He Wuluo really wanted to go out together, only to see him chuckle, "It's not too much to have one more of me, right?"

    Su Qingqing: "..." Actually, there are quite a lot.

    Mu Bai looked cold, "Many." His tone was as cold as frost.

    Su Qingqing was dragged away by Mu Bai inexplicably, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

    He Wuluo probably didn't expect Mu Bai to make a sound, and was taken aback by his cold tone, but then he didn't get angry, but his heart was tickled by curiosity, he was looking forward to exploring the secrets of Su Qingqing...

    laugh Even worse, things seem to be getting more and more fun.

    Du Ruo wanted to go out with her, but thought that Mubai was not polite to He Wuluo anymore, she...maybe not as good as He Wuluo in Mubai's heart.

    Nangongli was not in the mood all the time. He always felt as if he had forgotten important things. He began to have doubts about Du Ruo.

    The sea breeze blew on Su Qingqing's face, she quietly observed his expression, she seemed a little displeased with the hero He Wuluo just now.

    Maybe it's because she once said that she doesn't like to get too close to He Wuluo.

    Looking up at the blue sky and white clouds, she was in a bad mood. There were still people playing some exciting games on the sea. Hearing the screams of tourists, Su Qingqing could feel the thrill.

    "Want to play this?"

    Surrounded by the heat wave unexpectedly, Su Qingqing softened her body, "I don't want to." Although this doesn't look very dangerous.

    And there will be no danger of getting wet. It is quite safe to watch them play. As for playing by yourself... forget it.

    The people beside him became silent again, Su Qingqing didn't take it seriously, and continued to look at the people playing on the sea.

    Su Qingqing wanted to go to the bathroom, but saw that Mu Bai was answering the phone not far away, probably busy with work, so she didn't bother him on the phone.

    The yacht wobbled a bit but entered the toilet without any obstacles. There are separate toilets for men and women. I have no choice but to pray that there is no one in the toilet at the moment.

    As soon as she entered the bathroom, she pretended to cough, but there was no one, so she quickly opened the door and walked in. Just as she was about to open the door and come out of the bathroom, she heard Chu Yunhan's voice coming towards her...

    this There was only one bathroom on the road, and there was no other place to go. Sure enough, the voices of Chu Yunhan, Duan Xinghe, and Gao Yuqi came from outside the bathroom after a while.

    Before they went to the bathroom, Su Qingqing quickly opened the door, washed her hands casually, and rushed out!

    Duan Xinghe and Gao Yuqi were frightened, suddenly a person rushed out, and after a closer look, was it Su Qingqing?

    Chu Yunhan was also startled by Su Qingqing, and found that her face was flushed, and stretched out his hand to hold her.

    Su Qingqing threw it away very quickly, "I...I'll go out first." After speaking, she walked out so quickly.

    Duan Xinghe and Gao Yuqi were confused, what happened to Su Qingqing? In a panic?

    "What did she do?"

    "Who knew? She was taken aback."

    Chu Yunhan felt that she was behaving like a...woman at the moment, because of her reaction. Then shake off this ridiculous illusion.

    "That kid has a cleanliness obsession, and he doesn't like to go to the bathroom with others."

    Duan Xinghe was amazed when he heard that, why is the cleanliness so serious?

    After Su Qingqing ran out, her heart was beating fast, and the scene was almost out of control. It was too scary for a woman to disguise herself as a man.