Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen looked at Su Qingqing's receding back in the car, and Su Zhen couldn't help crying again, "Shan Ming, this is our child! This is it!!" It

    's different! Really different! On the contrary, she was exactly the same as the daughter she expected in her dream.

    Du Shanming also hugged her tightly with sour eyes, "Qingqing is good to us, we should treat her even better. This child is sensitive and sensible. Judging by the attitudes of Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini, I am afraid they don't care much about our daughter."

    Su Zhen Speaking of Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini's attitude towards Qingqing, I feel uncomfortable, "How can they have the heart to treat her like this?" My heart feels distressed and guilty for Qingqing.

    "Hey..." Who knows what they thought? Yichen

    "As for Du Ruo... we should let it go." To her, it was still the same sentence that they did their best.

    Su Zhen nodded, "Don't easily mention Ruoruo in front of Qingqing in the future, I don't want this child to be sad." She wanted to hold such a sensible child in her heart and hurt her.

    Du Shanming obviously thought so too, stroking his wife's hair and acquiescing.

    In the private room of the hotel,

    Su Qiangqiao left without saying hello because of Su Qingqing. Now he is full of anger, and he is indeed the daughter of a small family.

    Chen Meixi originally thought that Su Qingqing would be very reluctant to let them go, but she never thought that she would leave so simply and neatly, and felt very uncomfortable.

    Her voluntary departure caught Chen Meini and Su Qiangqiao by surprise, and the words she had prepared to persuade her not to make trouble for no reason were choked up in her heart.

    It's true that Du Ruo's face would be uncomfortable, but now she is the daughter of a wealthy family, and Su Qingqing is nothing.

    She never expected that there would be a day when no one would look down on her easily, and she would have the confidence to get along with Nangong Li and them.

    Since she was a child, she was out of tune with that family, and no matter how much she loved her, she would not be moved.

    Nowadays, luxury goods can be bought without looking at the price. Yesterday she asked Chang Liuhong to help book the bag. She originally wanted to ask Du Shanming to get the money. After such a big event of identity exchange, the package of tens of thousands of yuan was hers. Don't put it in your eyes anymore.

    But she can't be too obvious. For her biological parents to be rich, tens of thousands of dollars must be considered cheap by them, right?

    "Mom and Dad, because of the previous family situation, I seldom buy bags..." She hesitated to speak.

    Su Qiangqiao thought that the bag she was talking about was at most 10,000 yuan, not much more. After all, with the conditions of Du Shan's name, he would have to grit his teeth if he was willing to buy her a bag at this price.     Chen Meini

    felt distressed that she didn't even dare to buy a bag, "They are not willing to buy it for you, parents will buy it for you."

    Su Qiangqiao nodded, "You don't have to worry about money."

Is it the gap between the rich and powerful?

    "I'm afraid you'll make fun of me if I say it. That bag...isn't very expensive." Afraid that they would say that he was petty, Du Ruo put this first.