Chapter 98

Chapter 98 Bewitched

    Her voice is like a yellow warbler coming out of the valley, soft and beautiful.

    Su Qiangqiao couldn't help being stunned, subconsciously wanted to take out his phone but found that he didn't have Su Qingqing's photo, and Chen Meini had already found Su Qingqing's photo for Su Zhen to see.

    Su Zhen took her mobile phone, and Du Shanming stood behind her, and the two looked at the photo of their own daughter in the mobile phone together.

    Su Zhen was amazed by her daughter, and then reacted in a trance, her eyes widened in disbelief.

    "This is... the little boy who supported me that day!" Su Zhen covered her mouth in surprise, feeling very unbelievable.

    Du Shanming was surprised, remembering what Su Zhen said a few days ago that the "little boy" who helped her up was very similar to the two of them, and he didn't expect such a coincidence.

    "But that is a little boy." Male. Du Shanming asked curiously.

    Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini were very surprised that Su Zhen had met Su Qingqing. Chen Meini was silent for a while and then explained..

    "Qingqing is now studying at XXX Noble School. She is a boy right now. Have you seen her?" She

    is a boy ? Su Zhen and Du Shanming looked at each other in blank dismay. Du Ruo attended XXX Noble School.

    "The school Du Ruo is studying now is the XXX Noble School." Du Shanming's attitude was calm, giving people a kind of spring breeze.

    Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini were taken aback, they are so rich? When Su Qingqing was going to XXX Noble School, they hesitated for a long time because of the high tuition fees. They were willing to grit their teeth and let her go to such an expensive school in order to let her climb up to the richer children.

    "I've seen her before. It's a coincidence that I suffered from heat stroke that day, and it was she who helped me in time to prevent me from falling."

    Chen Meini was surprised, there was such a thing?

    Su Qiangqiao was also surprised, it was too a coincidence, the one who happened to support her was actually Qingqing?

    Su Zhen had the urge to cry. When she almost passed out, it was her own daughter who helped her up?

    Knowing that she wanted to cry, Du Shanming held her tightly in his arms, lovingly stroking her soft hair.

    The love made the person in charge of the hospital smile unconsciously. This couple is really loving.

    Chen Meini is very envious of Su Zhen. She has such a husband who loves her so much, unlike her...not to mention it.

    Su Qiangqiao watched the beauty cry, wanted to see but dared not.

    Du Shanming naturally knew how many people were peeping at his wife. Su Qiangqiao's eyes were the same as those of other men looking at his wife, and he held her tightly in his arms quietly.

    "See you tonight." Ruya said in a low voice, and walked out of the office with Su Zhen in her arms.

    Su Qiangqiao wanted to ask if he wanted to have a meal together, but the other party turned around and left.

    Chen Meini is used to him being unable to walk as soon as he sees a beautiful woman. When he was young, he indulged too much. The women around him were not changed one by one but by batch. Although some came for his handsome appearance, most of them followed him. She is also after the money.