Chapter 92

Chapter 92 "Help me untie the tie on the back of the dress...

    Su Qingqing wanted to get out of his arms, but the man who hugged her tightly refused to let go.

    Chu Yunhan was stopped by two men in black, he stopped and looked behind the pillar, remembering that day at the swimming pool...

    He clenched his fists tightly, in the swimming pool... At that time, Mu Bai had already discovered that Su Qingqing was girl?

    Looking at the man in black in front of him, Chu Yunhan didn't rush forward, he knew that Mu Bai and Su Qingqing were on the sofa behind the pillar, and the image that came to his mind made him unable to linger for a second.

    After Chu Yunhan left, no one went to this mysterious corner again.

    Because of Su Qingqing's stunning appearance, Chen Meini and Su Qiangqiao have attracted the attention of many wealthy children and have continued to talk to them.

    This made the two of them seem to see the great future of the Su family, and they couldn't stop laughing from ear to ear.

    They didn't care if Su Qingqing wasn't around, anyway, where else could they go in this banquet?

    Chen Meini laughed so hard that her face almost froze, and she couldn't stop being happy, but when her eyes touched a person, she was obviously taken aback...

    thinking that she had misread, she took a closer look! This sight really stupefied her, and the pretty girl who caught her eyes was too much like her, exactly the same as her young!

    Chen Meini accidentally approached Du Ruo, Su Qiangqiao was chatting with a certain kid from a rich family, and in a blink of an eye she saw what she was looking at.

    Ignoring her distraction, she continued to chat with the rich kid in front of her who wanted to pursue Su Qingqing.

    Chen Meini walked towards Du Ruo. When Du Ruo was still thinking about how to expose Su Qingqing, she found a middle-aged woman walking forward.

    She frowned, and recognized that this was Su Qingqing's mother, she didn't want to say hello, thinking that they made Ji approach Mu Bai, without their support, how could Su Qingqing have the ability to disguise herself as a man.

    Chen Meini looked more and more like her, "You...can you tell me your name?" She even wondered if she gave birth to a child that she didn't even know.

    Du Ruo was a little disgusted, but at this moment Nangong Li looked over, she could only smile and said, "Auntie, my name is Du Ruo."

    "Du Ruo..." Chen Meini knew that the other party could not possibly have any relationship with her, but she still couldn't hold back her doubts , so much alike...really alike.

    Du Ruo didn't feel anything else when she heard her calling his name, and didn't understand how she would pay attention to her.

    When Su Qiangqiao wanted to say something to Chen Meini, he found that she ran to other little girls, and walked over with some resentment.

    "Mei Ni? You are here..." Su Qiangqiao thought he was wrong, the girl in front of Chen Mei Ni was so similar to Chen Mei Ni when he was young, he was stunned for a moment, and Du Ruo's eyebrows and eyes also had something similar to him Kind of alike.

    If he didn't have two similarities with him, he would almost think that this is Chen Meini's illegitimate daughter raised outside.

    Du Ruo was a little displeased to be stared at by the two of them, but there were many children from rich families around her and Nan Gongli was not far from her, so she just asked them patiently.