Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

    Su Qingqing was hugged tightly by the male lead, and after thanking her in a low voice, she found that Mu Bai's gaze had been on her, even with a touch of imperceptible doubt?

    question? When he was about to look at him again to explore, his expression returned to his usual coolness, and the big palm on his slender waist had already let go of Su Qingqing.

    Chu Yunhan hurriedly got out of the car to check if Su Qingqing was okay, "Are you okay? Did it hit you?" Except for a little snowflakes falling on her hat, nothing happened.

    "I'm fine." Su Qingqing patted the snow that fell on her body, Chu Yunhan wanted to reach out to clean the snowflakes on her hat, Mu Bai's fingertips with a faint jade light first patted her hat twice, The snow shakes off.

    Chu Yunhan felt irritable for a moment, but he couldn't explain it, so he could only tell them to get in the car quickly.

    Du Ruo didn't give up, and still wanted to sit with Mu Bai. After such an accident, Su Qingqing got into the car first.

    He Wuluo glanced at Su Qingqing, and got into the car beside her, so Su Qingqing became a sandwich biscuit again, it seems that the cannon fodder female supporting role is only suitable for making sandwich biscuits.

    After all, she often loses even the right to speak, and she is always either on the way to be interrupted or has already been taken a step ahead.

    Undoubtedly, Du Ruo was one step too late, biting her lip and staring at Su Qingqing, wishing to pull Su Qingqing off Mu Bai's side.

    Reluctantly, she wanted to open the co-pilot and sit on it. She had already opened the co-pilot's door with one hand, "Let's go first, should Miss Du go to Li Shao's?" Nangong Li seemed to be waiting for her.

    Du Ruo: "..." I could only watch them drive away.

    Su Qingqing became used to sandwich biscuits, and casually leaned on her seat to look at the snow scene outside the window.

    Chu Yunhan didn't see many cars while driving, but a snowman was piled up on the side of the road, and the car passed by...

    "Hahahaha... Do you think that looks like Su Qingqing? Thin arms and legs Yes." Chu Yunhan suddenly pointed to the snowman wearing a loose sweater by the side of the road, and Duan Xinghe also looked like it.

    "You really look like Su Qingqing in your skinny appearance and dressing style, Young Master Chu, you have pretty good observation skills."

    Su Qingqing: "..." Observation skills are a ghost! The skinny snowman on the side of the road looks like a stick. How does it look like her?

    However, when she turned her head, she found that Mu Bai's usually cold appearance was covered with little smiles?

    He Wuluo couldn't help laughing out loud, not to mention that thin appearance and wearing a sweater, he really looked like Su Qingqing who was wearing ill-fitting clothes all day long.

    Su Qingqing didn't care whether they liked to smile or not. It was because of their good figures that they needed loose clothes to cover them up. They didn't understand.

    The atmosphere has eased a lot, the villa is not far from the snow-capped mountains, and we will arrive soon. When Su Qingqing got out of the car, it was quite fun to step on the snow, step by step.

    As soon as everyone arrived at the ski resort, they wanted to feel the thrill of speed. Chu Yunhan, Nangongli and He Wuluo did not forget the agreed competition.