Chapter 104

Chapter 104 is so bad

    How could Su Qingqing do it on purpose? ! "No... I was really careless." I was caught off guard by his question, and I was a little helpless.

    "Do you know what I wanted to do?"

    Su Qingqing was confused by the ambiguous voice, "What do you want to do?" How did she know what he wanted to do?

    His watery eyes looked suspiciously at his cold black eyes.

    Whispering four words...

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" I can't hold back any longer! How can he say anything!

    "You..you.." You murmured several times but couldn't speak.

    Mu Bai smiled lowly, and kissed her delicate lips, "I can do it when you graduate."

    Su Qingqing beat him several times but couldn't relieve her embarrassment, "You...you are so bad!" She said that she was afraid of graduating .

    It seemed that he was overjoyed by her shy little appearance, and hugged her tightly in his arms with lazy bent arms.

    "In the bathroom...shu..." Before she finished speaking, Su Qingqing covered her thin lips.

    Su Qingqing was really afraid of death when he said it, thinking of what happened in the bathroom, she didn't dare to recall it at all.

    "Stop talking! Okay?" Su Qingqing was afraid of him, so she let go of her hand covering his thin lips and kissed him rarely.

    After the man was stunned for a second, his lips moved slightly, and Su Qingqing kissed him again.

    Immediately, the desire to laugh low, "I can't even seal it."

    Before Su Qingqing could react, his frail body was pushed down on the sofa by him. Mu Bai quickly unbuttoned the two buttons of the shirt with his fingertips, and the half-open white shirt added a few touches. Lazy and indulgent.

    "I'll teach you."

    Su Qingqing couldn't run away even if she wanted to, the tip of her tongue was "stained" by him, and she didn't even have the strength to hit him.

    Du Ruo was satisfied with the card given by Su Qiangqiao, but he wondered how much living expenses their rich family could provide? Going shopping tomorrow to check the balance.

    "Du Ruo, why did you come back?" Chang Liuhong got up from the bed, she seemed to be in a good mood.

    "I went out for something." The real identity is the real daughter of a wealthy family, and her back is quite straight when she walks.

    Chang Liuhong seemed very happy to see her, and hurriedly asked her what was the matter? "Is there any happy event?"

    Du Ruo nodded, and casually put the card in his bag in his bag, "It's a happy event."

    Chang Liuhong became even more curious, "Say it now, don't be a secret." If you want to say it or not Anxious.

    "I didn't know until just now that I and another person were hugged wrongly in the hospital." Su Qingqing took advantage of her status as a rich daughter for so many years, and she was taken advantage of.

    Chang Liuhong even thought that she was hallucinating, but does this kind of thing really happen in reality?

    "Really?" She didn't want to be shocked.

    "Of course it's true. I was originally the daughter of that rich man, but I changed identities with that man." Du Ruo felt aggrieved when he mentioned it.