Chapter 120

Chapter 120 Fighting

    The old butler himself didn't know what was going on, he seemed a little irritable after seeing the car.

    Su Qiangqiao was in a hurry, but he couldn't know what happened, so he felt anxious and uncomfortable.

    Chen Meini never thought that her own daughter was not as obedient as Su Qingqing, and she looked at her back with complicated eyes.

    "What if this messes up?!" Su Qiangqiao had great expectations for this matter. If this messed up, how could the Su family have another chance to make a comeback.

    Chen Meini didn't want to pay attention to him, sitting alone on the sofa without any desire to express.

    Du Ruo took a taxi and left the villa with an ugly and pale face. She didn't expect that girl back then to be Su Qingqing! It's Su Qingqing again! Why is everything about her? !

    Nangong Li...she couldn't let Nangong Li complain about her, she had to find an excuse, how could she come up with an excuse when she calmed down, but she didn't know that the situation was over.

    Nangong Li held their family portrait in his hand, staring at the little girl in a suit with red eyes.

    The movement of turning the steering wheel with trembling hands was stiff. Seeing that the car was about to drive into the school, the brakes under his feet were slammed.

    With his heart beating so fast, he couldn't even breathe smoothly. He expected that he would face Su Qingqing's unprecedented tension and panic.

    Nangongli suppressed the sound of his heartbeat that was about to burst, and slowly drove the car into the school.

    Su Qingqing was sitting on a small bench near the small tree-shaded forest, eating ice cream in a daze, Mu Bai went to Mu's to deal with business, and she wanted to come out to get some fresh air today, so she chose a small hidden corner to sit and eat ice cream.

    She wants to graduate soon and get rid of men's clothing. As for what to do after graduation, she wants to go home and spend some time with Su Zhen and Cheng Shanming.

    As for studying abroad, she didn't think about it, she was still suitable for the life of salted fish.

    After a while, before the ice cream was finished, there was a sound of chaotic footsteps, and Su Qingqing looked in the direction of the sound of footsteps.

    Nangongli? Su Qingqing looked at him blankly, what happened to him?

    Nangong Li's eyes were red, and he looked at her with a complicated expression, and his footsteps stopped not far away from her.

    He couldn't believe that he had treated her badly, he tightened the frame of the photo in his hand, and strode towards Su Qingqing who was on the bench.

    Before Su Qingqing could react, she was enveloped by Nangongli's figure...

    Su Qingqing: "?" You don't want to trouble her again, do you? Just when she was about to turn cold and say something...

    a drop of water dripped from the back of her hand, Su Qingqing raised her face in a daze, only then did she see clearly that he was crying!

    "Hey, you..." Su Qingqing was shocked.

    "Nangongli?"

    Nangongli couldn't hold back his tears, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

    Su Qingqing: "???" What are you sorry for? Is he sleepwalking?