Chapter 79

Chapter 79 The Itch

    "I really envy Su Qingqing being so close to Mubai."

    "It's a pity that I'm not a boy, otherwise we would have the opportunity to fight for the same dormitory with Mubai." Just thinking about it is very beautiful.

    "Forget it, there is only one quota, and it still depends on luck."

    "Yes, when Mu Bai's roommate was drawn, no one made a sound, so they were not discovered. If they were discovered, with Su Qingqing's family background, this dormitory The quota has to be handed over to others."

    "It seems that the uproar at the time was not unreasonable." Now Su Qingqing has climbed up to Mubai, but it seems that there is no news that Su Qingqing's family is funded by Mubai.

    Countless envious and jealous eyes fell on Su Qingqing, everyone had imagined being valued by Mubai, so far only Su Qingqing could get so close to him.

    After the class was over, as Nangongli left first, Du Ruo's gaze that wished to pierce her through also disappeared.

    Nangongli left the classroom, Du Ruo had no choice but to follow out unwillingly, biting her lip. So far, Nangongli is the one she has to stabilize first, so that she can get closer to Mubai, otherwise...she has no The opportunity is close to Mubai.

    In the second half of the class, Su Qingqing didn't worry about whether Mu Bai would hold her hand, because he was still dealing with official business and seemed very busy.

    Witnessing Nangongli's departure, Mu Bai stopped tapping with his slender fingers.

    Su Qingqing doesn't need to ask him, she and Mu Bai can be said to be in the same step for the next class or even the whole day's class.

    The two walking side by side caused a lot of commotion. When they passed by Du Ruo and Nan Gongli, Du Ruo was so angry that he could barely walk.

    Su Qingqing didn't know what Mu Bai leaned over and said in her ear, which made her smile like a spring flower, and her earlobes turned red.

    Nangong Li stopped abruptly, and stared at Su Qingqing with her handsome eyes. The moment she smiled just now... she looked so much like the girl back then...

    Du Ruo thought that something was wrong with him when he suddenly stopped walking? "Brother Li? Are you okay?"

    Nangongli shook his head in a daze, not to mention that his appearance changed when he was a child and when he grew up, not to mention that Su Qingqing was still a man.

    He ridiculed himself for looking for someone to find news recently, as if he had gone into a trance, did he feel like Su Qingqing?

    Su Qingqing was very uncomfortable walking with Mu Bai, although she already had a lot of experience, but there were too many people watching.

    He leaned over and scratched the palms that were caught off guard a few times, and what he said made Su Qingqing's ears blush, but the itching from her palms made her smile.

    He Wuluo quietly watched Su Qingqing and Mu Bai's figures walk away from the window, waiting for the final investigation results.

    The next moment the phone rang, and he pushed down his glasses to answer the call.

    "Young Master He, Su Qingqing's personal investigation still can't go deep into the investigation, simple information is okay, and after a few more investigations, my computer has been hacked."

    Seeing that personal information is so well protected for the first time, Su Qingqing .. Her family background is very average, and she doesn't know who is escorting her.

    After He Wuluo pondered for a moment, he looked at the two figures that had disappeared from sight, "Forget it if you can't find it, let's put it in advance." I

    have checked from various aspects, and I was blacked out even if I couldn't get in. , tsk... tricky.

    Now it seems that there is no one besides Mu Bai who can have this ability beside Su Qingqing.

    Mu Bai... really surprised him, why did he protect Su Qingqing so tightly, and what secret did Su Qingqing hide? In short, it should be something he is very interested in.

    The corners of his lips rose again, with a smile of unknown meaning.

    Tomorrow, I have time to go to the seaside for the school celebration. Those two sky-high priced diamond locks...maybe can reveal something.

    Su Qingqing was a little sleepy at night

    , but because the quilt had just been washed and she hadn't taken a bath yet, she rested her head on the sofa and waited for Mu Bai to finish the bath before she went to wash.

    Chu Yunhan entangled Su Qingqing and Mu Bai, he must confirm whether Mu Bai is really interested in Su Qingqing.

    However, he did not expect that he fell first, and the sound of the TV rang throughout the dormitory.

    Su Qingqing couldn't hold it anymore, she didn't take a nap at noon today, so she was so sleepy now that she dozed off on the sofa.

    Chu Yunhan was watching TV at first, and after his thoughts flew away, he inadvertently noticed Su Qingqing who was dozing off lightly from the corner of his eye.

    The light in the dormitory was not too bright, and the light shone on Su Qingqing's charming little face, who was sleeping peacefully.

    The skin is like creamy fat, the face is like peach petals, and the delicate lips are slightly puffed up because the cheeks are propped up by the hands.

    Several times in his dreams, he pressed Su Qingqing on the sofa to kiss him, but now he seemed to be confused, and slowly approached Su Qingqing... There was

    a seat between the two of them, Chu Yunhan's handsome eyes were fixed on Su Qingqing, and his red lips were bent down. Next, I want to taste the taste of people who are close at hand.

    Her warm and light breath hit his face, and when her lips were still some distance away...

    "What are you doing?" The voice was as cold as a millennium's ice, which made people startled.

    Chu Yunhan woke up like a dream, he suddenly realized, what... what was he doing just now? !