Chapter 51

Chapter Fifty-One Hold

    Su Qingqing couldn't help taking half a step back, wondering what he wanted to do?

    The thin and slender hand slowly landed on the hair beside her ear, and the cool fingertips lightly touched Su Qingqing's jade-colored earlobe, causing her to tremble slightly, and the air in the dormitory instantly became hot...

    Su Qingqing's eyes widened, I wondered if Mu Bai found out that she was disguised as a man? Is this trying to settle accounts with her?

    She was startled by her own thoughts, and hurriedly took two steps back to avoid his outstretched hand, but when she was about to back off, the big palm that was still beside her ear fell on the back of Su Qingqing's neck at some point in time!

    When the cold fingertips lightly touched her suet-like white jade muscles, veins appeared in her wrists, as if she was controlling the force in her palms.

    With an imperceptible caress, the man's obsidian-like eyes leaned over and slowly approached Su Qingqing's slightly panicked little face at the moment...

    The big palm was imprisoned on the back of her neck, so she couldn't help but tilt her little face halfway up to meet him. Looking at each other, the water eyes fell into Mu Bai's deep eyes, full of confusion and surprise, the skin was as tender as peach petals and glowed with a faint blush, and the slightly swollen delicate lips were slightly opened when the small face was half turned up...

    Last night The memory of sucking her lips and tongue came to mind, imprisoning Su Qingqing's thin hands with blue veins protruding uncontrollably, as if restraining something.

    Just when Su Qingqing panicked, thinking that he must have discovered her true identity, she began to think about how not to pay five million yuan, and how the hero would treat her.

    "Don't move." The hoarse voice resounded in Su Qingqing's ears, and the warm breath made half of her body numb.

    I saw Mu Bai stretched out his other hand, took a small fallen leaf from her hair, and let go of the palm that imprisoned her.

    Su Qingqing: "..." Inexplicably heaved a sigh of relief.

    As if the incident just now had never happened, Mu Bai unbuttoned his cuff buttons and prepared to take a nap.

    Su Qingqing was still terrified by Mubai's behavior just now, she really thought too much, and took several deep breaths before she calmed down.

    Seeing that he had fallen asleep, Su Qingqing also felt sleepy and lay down on the bed to take a nap, only then did she remember that Mu Bai didn't answer her question.

    But in the end, he couldn't overcome the drowsiness. When he woke up from a deep sleep, he had already forgotten what he suddenly remembered in the dream.

    In the afternoon, Mu Bai didn't choose the same course as her. Su Qingqing rarely sat in the corner quietly. Today at noon, Mu Bai really surprised her.

    But today's male protagonist always gives her a strange feeling, different from the past, cold, and has... more intimacy with her?

    close? Su Qingqing shook her head violently, what was she thinking? The hero is intimate with himself? At most, it was just a thought of taking care of myself as a roommate.

    Then how to explain that he drank the juice she drank... Su Qingqing's mind was in a mess, as if there was something wrong with everything.

    The professor who came in interrupted Su Qingqing's fluttering thoughts, and listened carefully to the class. Usually, the male protagonist, Chu Yunhan and the others surrounded him as sandwich biscuits, but now Su Qingqing was left alone in the whole corner, so it was rare to relax after a class. It's over like this...