Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Entanglement

    When Su Qingqing returned to the dormitory after eating, she bumped into Nangongli and the heroine Du Ruo. Instead of stopping, she chose to ignore them and passed them by.

    Nangongli gave the prepared gift to Du Ruo, but unexpectedly ran into Su Qingqing, Jun Rong's eyes fell on Su Qingqing.

    Du Ruo noticed it, and she blocked Nangongli from looking at Su Qingqing before she left, "Brother Li, what's the matter with you calling me down?"

    Nangongli threw the car keys to her, "For you." His tone was different from before. Same, a lot colder.

    Du Ruo took the key and saw that it was the key of a luxury car, ecstasy flashed in his eyes, but when he looked up, he said with some worry...

    "Brother Li, don't waste your money, this gift is too expensive..." Du Ruo Could it be.

    But Nangongli didn't even look at her, "Take it." No amount of money nowadays can compare to the heavy red envelope cash back then.

    Du Ruo had tears in his eyes, "Thank you brother Li..."

    Nangongli glanced at her, "You don't need to thank me." Her appearance back then was like a ray of light to her young self.

    Looking at the weak figure who had long disappeared, Nangongli turned around to leave, but Du Ruo stopped him when he hesitated to speak...

    "Brother Li!"

    Nangongli stopped and looked at her sideways. It is the same age as the two people, but they are completely different from the feeling they gave him back then. It may also be his illusion.

    "..You don't have to feel guilty about me all the time. I'm living a good life." Du Ruo lied to him. At that time, she saw him driving a luxury car, and the jade pendant was indeed exactly the same as the one he painted. little girl.     In order to lie, she even made up the story of her poor family. In fact, her family has always been very ordinary, but her parents are very kind to her, and they have the best food, clothing and housing, making her look like a rich family It's a pity that her daughter comes from a family with little money. This is where she feels the most inferior.

    Now he trusts himself very much, and she doesn't want him to really check her family background, then her lie will be self-defeating.

    Nangongli just wanted to make up for her, "Go back, go to bed early after a tiring day." After speaking, he got into the sports car and left the school.

    After seeing his car drive away, Du Ruo tightly held the car keys in his hand. As for the little girl who was replaced by her... I can only blame her for not being so lucky.

    A flash of pride flashed in his eyes, and he walked to the school parking lot to look at the car.

    Su Qingqing didn't know that such a bloody thing could happen, she moved gently into the bedroom, and found that Mu Bai was still working.

    In order to thank him for paying the bill for me, I specially made medlar and red date water for him. When I put it at his table, I felt his movement when his eyes touched the wolfberry and red date water. I guess he didn't expect Su Qingqing to make him a wolfberry and red date water. .

    "Thank you." The thin and slender hand took the cup that still had the warmth of Su Qingqing's palm, and took several sips with her thin lips.

    "You're welcome." Checking the time, she was going to take a bath, and after taking a bath, she went to sit in the back garden outside to get some air.