Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Snow Skin White Jade

    The biggest reason why Du Ruo came here to find the principal was to separate them, at least Su Qingqing and Mu Bai couldn't live in the same dormitory, right?

    The headmaster was silent for a few seconds, "After I heard the news, I asked Mu, his wish is to continue to share the dormitory with Su Qingqing."

    Du Ruo's lips were almost bitten by her, she clearly knew this would be the result, My heart still couldn't help throbbing a few times.

    In the end, she left the principal's office with nothing. Since the principal is unwilling to deal with Su Qingqing immediately, she will make a big deal out of it. As long as she finds a picture of Su Qingqing's women's clothing and puts it on the school forum, even if the principal doesn't want to deal with it difficult.

    In class, the pine fragrance on his body kept lingering in her breath, Su Qingqing couldn't help being distracted, and the eyes of the whole classroom were on her and Mu Bai.     Although no one whispered in front of her, she must have been gossiping in private, but what surprised her was that no one came to find her today after her identity was exposed at the dinner party last night?     Su Qingqing looked at Mu Bai who was beside him with a cold expression, could it be that he did something? Since she was in class and she couldn't ask him, it made her feel itchy.     I kept holding back this question until the end of the get out of class, when Su Qingqing and Mu Bai left the classroom after the class, the classroom boiled like boiling water.     "     Mu Bai has     just     led the Su Qingqing's hand! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bai just likes her, I really don't know what he likes about her."     "Good grades?"     "Mubai's grades are better, although both of them are among the top two."     "That's right."     As soon as Su Qingqing left the classroom, she took Mu Bai to the old school . school building.     His black eyes swept across her snowy skin like nephrite jade, and he lowered his eyes to look away.

    Su Qingqing dragged him to the old school building, did not notice Mu Bai's strangeness, and walked away a little anxiously and panting.

    "Huh..." She looked around, even though she didn't see anyone, Su Qingqing still led him to the bathroom.

    After all, she bumped into other people outside twice, so many people still think that the old school building is deserted and come here to tell some secrets.

    Su Qingqing pulled him into one of the bathrooms, and after closing the door, the small space immediately seemed a bit crowded.

    He only cared about pulling him, and almost bumped his leg against the edge of the clean toilet, but Mu Bai stopped him in time. Although no one came here, it was still disinfected and cleaned every day.

    "Mubai, I exposed my identity at the dinner party last night, so many people should have seen it?" Su Qingqing didn't want to tell him this at first, but today it seems to be too calm. She was afraid it was the prelude to the storm, so she wanted to ask Find out if he did something.

    Mu Bai took her bracelet and put it around his waist, his fingertips inadvertently brushed her snowy skin, causing her to tremble several times.

    "With me here, don't worry." The man's cold voice gave Su Qingqing a sense of security at this moment.

    So what did he do? Why doesn't she know anything about it? Obviously she has been staying with him since last night.

    Su Qingqing tilted her head slightly in doubt, but she didn't know that the undercurrent in Mu Bai's eyes was about to sweep her away.