Chapter 64

Chapter 64: Breath of Heat

    Du Ruo and Chang Liuhong were also there, as well as Duan Xinghe and Gao Yuqi.

    This scene gradually revived the plot of the original text in Su Qingqing's mind. She actually ignored the incident that happened on the yacht in the original plot... In the

    original text, both the heroine and the heroine were present, and the original owner was also present. The master pushed into the sea for the second time. I don’t know what the two quarreled about. The original master seemed very angry and stretched out his hand and pushed the heroine into the sea...

    In the article, it was Chu Yunhan who went into the sea to rescue the heroine. The original master was almost caught by Nangong He Wuluo stopped Nangongli after a beating.

    In the end, everyone blamed the original owner and asked the original owner to apologize to the female lead, but the original owner refused to apologize. Nangong was only one step away from picking her up and throwing her into the sea. Escaped.

    From then on, the original owner fell in love with the male lead even more. Su Qingqing shook her head and let out a long sigh, thinking of the original story, she was speechless for a moment.

    But thinking that she got on this Xiuluochang yacht by accident, if the yacht hadn't left, she would have wanted to get off the yacht.

    Right now, the only option is to avoid the encounter with the heroine, no matter what the original text is, as long as she stands still, the plot master will have nothing to do with her.

    "Su Qingqing sit here..." Before Chu Yunhan finished speaking, Su Qingqing was pulled into the seat with only two people by Mu Bai.

    Chu Yunhan: "..." He saw how the seats with only two seats were so unpleasant, at least there were three seats.

    Very dissatisfied with this newly purchased yacht.

    Nangong Li drank the wine in his glass, and his eyes fell on Su Qingqing. Mu Bai seemed to take good care of her...

    He Wuluo felt interesting, what kind of person could make Mu Bai so protective?

    Du Ruo originally saw that Mu Bai was happy in her heart, but when he led Su Qingqing to sit in the only two seats, her smile froze.

    Until Chang Liuhong who was next to her pushed her, "Du Ruo? Why are you in a daze?" When she caught her staring at Su Qingqing, Chang Liuhong stopped waving her hand in front of her.

    Du Ruo... her face is really scary at the moment.

    Su Qingqing looked around at the people sitting around her, He Wuluo looked at her upright, with a half-smile, but it made Su Qingqing's back shiver.

    He Wuluo has always done things quietly, and by the time you find out or let you find out, he has already taken full control of everything.

    So Su Qingqing has always been on guard against him, but the heroine, she just kept away from him, the main one was He Wuluo, who was more careful.

    No... She seems to have completely let go of her vigilance towards the male lead involuntarily. Although she has been in contact with him a lot these days, he doesn't seem to realize that she is a woman disguised as a man. If he found out, he shouldn't have such a reaction. Why? Maybe take care of her as a roommate? It would have been exposed early and made her feel bad.

    Thinking of the plot in the original text and Mu Bai's character, her suspended heart sank again.

    Nangongli... Su Qingqing's eyes fell on Nangongli, and he happened to meet his gaze, and the other party raised his glass to her, which was equivalent to saying hello.

    Su Qingqing pulled out a smile, a bit of a superficial smile, not because she didn't want to laugh, but she really couldn't laugh at him when she thought of the original story.

    Du Ruo naturally caught a glimpse of Su Qingqing and Nangongli greeting each other, and clenched their hands tightly. Did she think that Nangongli would be confused by her like Mu Bai?

    Of course, the most obvious thing is the way Du Ruo looked at her at this time, what should I say? Even if she is a man now, she can't resist the heroine's inexplicable hostility towards her. The plot master didn't reduce the conflict and friction between her and the heroine because of her avoidance.

    It seems that the plot is going to be carried to the end, Su Qingqing is not in a hurry, since she is on the yacht, if she really wants to follow the original text, she will just stick to it.

    Chang Liuhong felt that Du Ruo's eyes staring at Su Qingqing were about to catch fire, she hesitated for a while, and shook Du Ruo's arm.

    "Duruo?"

    Du Ruo came back to her senses, bit her lip and thought that everyone didn't like her very much, maybe it was because her family background was not comparable to theirs, if... if her family background was better, maybe it would be different?

    Su Qingqing's body is full of pine fragrance, it's completely Mu Bai's smell, I don't know why she even smells of him on her clothes.

    Thinking of the scene where she was sleeping half-lying on the male lead, Su Qingqing's ears blushed, it was thanks to Mu Bai that she didn't wake up, otherwise the scene would have been more than embarrassing.

    Mu Bai's expression was low and gloomy, he couldn't tell if he was in a good or bad mood.

    Chu Yunhan and Duan Xinghe started to suggest something to play, otherwise what's the point of just looking at the sea?

    Su Qingqing's attention was not on them, but on the vast sea outside the yacht. The reason for the good weather today was that there were other yachts traveling near the yacht.

    Some people took the opportunity to surf, full of passion.

    "Want to play?"

    Yu'er was itchy from the heat, Su Qingqing reached out and scratched him before looking sideways at him, "No."

    Mu Bai stared at her for a moment, "Don't like stimulation?"

    Su Qingqing nodded and shook his head, " The bigger reason is because, I'm afraid..." The protracted ending was unintentionally soft.