Chapter 89

Chapter 89: A Woman Disguises as a Man and Reveals Her Identity

    Du Ruo smiled and released her charm at this time, hoping to attract more people's attention to her, but most of the young masters were afraid of Nan Gongli who was beside her, so they dared not go up to strike up a conversation.

    This made Du Ruo feel a sense of loss. Originally, she came here to increase contacts, but now Nangongli has become the only contact she can rely on. She guessed that the reason why others dare not strike up a conversation with her is because of Nangongli.

    Before Du Ruo came, he didn't think about it, he succeeded because of Nangongli, and he lost because of Nangongli.

    "Young Master Chu? Why did you come so late?" Gao Yuqi turned around before seeing Chu Yunhan who came alone.

    Chu Yunhan was obviously not very interested. Ever since he realized that he liked Su Qingqing, he was both happy and worried. The family would definitely not let him like a man, and her family background was indeed too low.

    "The dinner party is nothing more than a matter of sophistication, you know I don't always like it." He didn't want to come at first, and Mu Bai was finally away from Su Qingqing's side, but the family ordered him to come.

    Gao Yuqi knew that it wasn't just him, he grew up in a wealthy family and was forced to attend all kinds of dinner parties, and he was tired of it.

    "There's nothing you can do if you don't want to come, or your old man will miss you again."

    Whenever Chu Yunhan mentions his grandfather, his head hurts. First of all, his grandfather will not be able to pass the test.

    Gao Yuqi didn't talk about family affairs anymore, "There are not many beauties at the dinner party today, but it seems that Du Ruo is the most beautiful, overwhelming the audience." The

    school belle is worthy of being a school belle, and she still has an advantage in being good-looking.

    "Several people wanted to strike up a conversation with her just now, maybe they were worried about Nangongli, so they stopped thinking."

    Although Gao Yuqi looked at Du Ruo pretty, but whenever he thought of her making trouble for Su Qingqing again and again, he would immediately turn his head down.

    "By the way, Mu Bai probably won't come, right?" He seems to be rarely involved in such occasions.

    Chu Yunhan felt inexplicably uncomfortable when he heard Mu Bai's name, "He probably won't come."

    Gao Yuqi nodded, and turned his gaze to the entrance of the dinner party, "Wu Luo is here, I'll talk to him."

    Chu Yunhan remained silent, what was Su Qingqing doing now? Cafeteria?

    He Wuluo has always had a desire to explore Su Qingqing. He wanted to stop when the relationship between Mubai and Su Qingqing was exposed, but he still didn't stop and continued to investigate. He always felt that there were still secrets that had not been discovered.

    His gentle and elegant appearance has attracted many daughters, and some people even boldly approached him to ask for contact information and conversations. He responded gently and did not refuse any daughter's approach and chat.     When Gao Yuqi saw that Yingying and Yanyan beside him were almost gone, he stepped forward to tease him, "Wuluo, you really don't refuse anyone who comes." But he would not develop half a step away from others.     He Wuluo smiled, and the smile didn't reach his eyes, "Rejecting in public, how much it hurts a girl's heart."     Gao Yuqi admired him, and raised his glass to him, "I admire." Why didn't he have such a rich girl to strike up a conversation with?     Suddenly, there was a commotion in the crowd, He Wuluo and Gao Yuqi looked towards the entrance of the banquet, and Chu Yunhan was also drawn away.     "It's Mubai!"     "Why is he here? Didn't he never attend this kind of dinner party?"     "Let Xiaoxin go and touch up her makeup!" This is a good opportunity.     Mu Bai walked into the dinner party with a gloomy and desolate figure, and the people in the dinner party were surprised and nervous, thinking how to catch up with Mu Bai.     Especially for those with daughters, they hurriedly told them not to wander around, to see if they could have a few more words with Mu Bai.     Nangongli was a little surprised when he saw Mu Bai's appearance, Mu Bai rarely showed up at dinner parties, why did he come this time?     Du Ruo originally wanted to find an excuse to find a place to sit alone, but when he was thinking of words, Mu Bai's figure appeared.     Her eyes lit up, she never expected him to come, before she came, she inquired that Mu Bai didn't show up at the banquet very often, it just so happened that he appeared at this banquet, and Su Qingqing was not there yet...