Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Swimming

    Su Qingqing was dying of anxiety, this really won't work! Her figure in a swimsuit? ? Are you crazy?

    "Coach...I really can't swim, I'm afraid of water." Su Qingqing didn't know what to say, seeing that the time for swimming class was coming soon.

    The swimming coach thought that she was always unwilling to overcome herself, "You learn first, and get used to the shallow water."

    Su Qingqing was so anxious that he couldn't make any progress. She couldn't adapt because she couldn't wear a swimsuit.

    Just as she was thinking of finding words, a person approached behind her. Su Qingqing was so anxious that she didn't even bother to see who was standing behind her.

    When the swimming coach saw Mu Bai, he was surprised. Yichen

    "Coach, leave her swimming lessons to me." Su Qingqing was stunned by the cold voice.

    The swimming coach thought about it, and Mu Bai was top-notch in all aspects.

    "Okay, Su Qingqing will study hard with Mu Bai." The swimming coach agreed, and he still believed that such an excellent person as Mu Bai could teach Su Qingqing well.

    Su Qingqing's face turned red immediately, she wanted to refuse but she didn't know how to speak, and she was afraid that the coach would let her take swimming lessons together, and...even if Mu Bai taught herself, wouldn't she still have to be in this huge swimming pool?

    Su Qingqing walked beside Mu Bai, feeling very anxious. Doesn't Mu Bai know that he is a woman disguised as a man?

    Quickly checked to see if there was anyone nearby, and finally reached a corner where there was no one, Su Qingqing hugged his hand and pulled it into the narrow corner.

    Pulling Mu Bai to the corner, their breaths were very close, Su Qingqing couldn't care about other things, hurriedly lowered her voice and asked him.

    "It's not like you don't know that I'm... wearing a swimsuit... I can't wear it." Su Qingqing was in a hurry, but he still looked calm and calm.

    Mu Bai pinched her blushing earlobe lightly with his fingertips, and said in a deep voice, "There is a swimming pool not far away, and there is only us there."

    With a hoarse voice, Su Qingqing realized that she was not in the same swimming pool with so many people, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

    As long as you don't share the same swimming pool with so many people, it's not a big problem to share the same swimming pool with Mu Bai.

    "But the swimsuit..." The swimsuit issued by the school is for men, and it doesn't fit at all.

    "I'll ask someone to prepare the swimsuit."

    Su Qingqing nodded, but she was still worried that someone would enter another swimming pool.

    "Will someone run in suddenly?" If she ran in suddenly, her identity as a woman disguised as a man would be completely leaked.

    The man let go of her earlobe, "No."

    Su Qingqing could only nod absent-mindedly. This swimming lesson is probably impossible to escape, but this may be the only way.

    Instead, Mu Bai gently teased her slender hand, and Su Qingqing inadvertently met his dark eyes, only then did she realize how close the two of them were, and it was she who took the initiative to pull him into such a narrow space, as if The breath is all intertwined.