Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Hug

    Su Qingqing sat on the cable car that started to shake violently, with a small face slightly startled, she quickly grabbed the handrail beside the cable car to increase her sense of security.

    The man with a cold figure on the opposite side seemed to be unaware, with a calm expression.

    Su Qingqing was afraid that the feeling of weightlessness that would gradually slide towards the sky and shake violently would make her feel a little nervous.

    She looked out and found not only one cable car line, but two cable car lines not far away, going back and forth. She looked down and found that there were many people in line!

    No wonder she said why there are so many people there, but why there is no one here, this cable car line is probably a VIP? It's true that the experience and treatment are different when you come out to play with the boss.

    Su Qingqing withdrew her gaze, feeling that the atmosphere was a little too quiet, she thought about it for a while, and she still wanted to find something to talk to, at this moment, she missed Chu Yunhan's nagging, at least he didn't have a chance to cool down in the atmosphere.     "...What's going on on the high platform?" Su Qingqing forced out a dry sentence, mainly because she didn't know what to talk to him about, and the hero has always been silent.     Mu Bai's half-lidded black eyes fell on Su Qingqing, because there was light shining from his back, Su Qingqing couldn't see his expression clearly.     "What do you want to play?" Shen Sheng asked her.     Su Qingqing didn't expect him to ask back. After thinking about this question seriously, she couldn't think of anything she wanted to play, "I can hardly think of anything I want to play, and I'm more interested in the sunrise."     Mu Bai lowered his eyes again, "Mmm "     Hearing his indifferent response again, Su Qingqing had already gotten used to it with disapproval, the cable car was shaking, and there was a soft "kuang", which almost scared her to death!     The cable car shook even more violently, Su Qingqing glanced down inadvertently, her scalp was numb! Feeling the illusion that I was about to fall at any time, my hands and feet began to feel weak...     At this moment, the man opposite seemed to want to stand up, Su Qingqing thought of the sense of balance and immediately stopped him, "Don't! Don't! Don't!"

    He didn't even bother to grab the armrest, and stretched out his hand to directly grab the man's hand to make him sit down.

    The soft hand held the man's big palm tightly, seeing that he couldn't hold his whole hand, so he could only grab his fingers and ask him to sit down.

    The little face was pale with fright, "It's shaking so much now, we'd better not move."

    Su Qingqing was so frightened to death that he still dared to stand up.

    As soon as the words fell, the cable car shook uncommonly, and Su Qingqing seriously suspected that she would fall down at any time!

    In fact, it was just that the more she was afraid, the more she felt that the cable car was shaking violently. She had lightly held the male lead's hand to prevent him from getting up, but at this moment she was too frightened to let go.

    "哐" sounded again, it was already on the top, Su Qingqing didn't dare to look at it, her reckless hands tightly grasped Mu Bai's hand and refused to let go.

    The big palm was rubbed nervously by the soft hands, and the hot skin touched her thin lips from time to time while being nervous, and the cold black eyes locked her red and tender lips tightly, and the memory when it invaded her lips tickled Heart...

    finally calmed down a bit, Su Qingqing opened her eyes with a sigh of relief, only to find that Mu Bai's hand was tightly held by her, and it was still very close to her lips...

    hurriedly let go of his hand, "I'm sorry "

    Su Qingqing didn't dare to look at him too much, and shifted his gaze to the outside. These are already very stable, but there is still a little distance from the high platform.

    The next second, she heard a soft sound, and looked at the man who got up and sat next to her, she looked up at Mu Bai who was so close to her.

    "Is it alright for the two of you to sit on one side?" Su Qingqing was afraid that the cable car would fall, and her body would be smashed to pieces.

    Just finished speaking, the cable car began to shake several times, and there were two bang bang sounds, Su Qingqing didn't care about anything else, closed his eyes and didn't dare to look at him, he grabbed his hand several times out of thin air, so he could only hold onto his body tightly. The clothes on both sides of the man's waist.

    While the cable car was still shaking, the slender waist was locked by the hot palm and with a little force, the person in his arms rubbed into his heart.

    Su Qingqing knew that this position was the highest, so she didn't dare to look at it, and hugged the man's waist tightly.

    The warm breath burned his heart through the thin clothes, Rou Yi who hugged his waist subconsciously rubbed and moved slowly in fear, Mu Bai's thin lips kissed her soft hair, and the strength of his palm continued to increase, imprisoning her In her arms, the veins in her thin hands inevitably popped up...

    It wasn't until she reached the destination that Su Qingqing realized that her hands had lifted up Mu Bai's clothes, and her hands had touched his skin. Still not very peaceful...

    Su Qingqing didn't have time to react, the man who hugged her stood up first, took her hand and took Su Qingqing, who was a little dazed, off the cable car.

    When I got off the cable car, there seemed to be no one there. Where are people? She clearly saw a lot of people, and she forgot about the fact that she unintentionally molested the male lead's waist just now.

    Su Qingqing held Mu Bai's hand, a little afraid of heights and couldn't help but look down, luckily there wasn't such a strong wind on the high platform.

    The two were walking on the high platform where there was no one there. Su Qingqing looked forward and found that the railings were full of locks, but the front was crowded with people. It turned out that everyone came this way.

    "What are these? Lover locks?" The lover locks that Chu Yunhan was talking about? Just two locks, are they really that powerful?