Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Sleepiness strikes

    Just as Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, the big palm on her waist let go of her, and the huge screen lit up, but it was not so dark that she couldn't see anything clearly. Mu Bai's cold and dignified figure stood on her right, the only one with his temperament The inconsistency is the two big Cokes he holds in his left hand...

    Sure enough, he is so handsome, even if he is carrying a sack of gunny sacks, it is even more glossy, and this Coke will taste much better if he doesn't look at it.

    Look around and find no one? No one watching movies during the holidays? Wasn't there a lot of people in the cinema just now?

    And this movie theater is different from the movie theater she imagined, it is very luxurious, and it is quite common for the seats to have a massage function, but this movie theater is very large, but there are quite few seats.

    Su Qingqing put the oversized popcorn on the table in front of her. The height of the table was just right enough not to affect the visual sense of watching movies.

    The slender and thin hand put the Coke in front of Su Qingqing's desk, Su Qingqing felt that he probably didn't like drinking Coke very much.

    So she didn't ask him if he wanted Coke, he would take it if he wanted it, and the movie was about to start and there was still an advertisement playing.

    Su Qingqing picked up the popcorn and put the super big popcorn in front of Mu Bai, "Do you want to eat it?"

    Through the still dim light, she could feel Mu Bai's eyes on her, thinking he didn't like to eat it.

    "Forgot that you don't like snacks." As soon as the words fell, the white hand slowly picked up the popcorn and ate it.

    After being surprised for a moment, Su Qingqing put the huge popcorn on the table between the two of them. It was the first time she saw people eating popcorn without making a sound, which made her dare not eat so happily.

    After a while, she discovered that the table in front of her could be moved, and the table with popcorn and coke was moved to the front at some point, and she and Mu Bai were not separated by an armrest, but connected together.

    Su Qingqing was at a loss for a moment, the two were close together, and only she and Mu Bai were left in the huge movie theater.

    Mu Bai thought she was a man and didn't have so many scruples, but she is actually a woman! Su Qingqing didn't know how to let go.

    She peeked at Mu Bai, and found that he was still calm and indifferent, without any sign of embarrassment, it seemed that she was the only one who was embarrassed.

    I could only try to focus on the movie in front of me to divert my attention, but I didn't expect this movie to be a romance movie! It's not green love, it's the kind of passionate kisses, dry sticks and burning entanglements.

    It's too unrealistic for Su Qingqing to have so few people. It should be a blast, right? The plot is still pretty good, but there are too many kisses.

    It's kissing again, it's still a French kiss, Su Qingqing hastily turned her eyes away, subconsciously turned to the direction of the male lead, and found that he seemed to be watching intently...

    before turning her head back, Mu Bai's extremely perfect sideways face, Su Qingqing, who was peeking at him with her black eyes tightly locked.

    Su Qingqing: "!" She shouldn't have chosen to look at this juncture, so she immediately glanced at the screen and was still kissing! Turn your head quickly.