Chapter 147

Chapter 147: Pointless Resistance

    Su Qingqing knew that he was teasing her again, so she just ate dinner and ignored him, the more she talked to him, the more excited she became.

    The sea breeze was quite strong at night. Su Qingqing originally slept all day and wanted to go out to get some air, but was blown by the cold wind and immediately returned to the villa.

    Before I went out, I felt that the wind was going to blow me away, and a tall and warm figure was pasted behind me.

    Su Qingqing ran into his arms just as she turned around, feeling like throwing herself into his arms.

    "It's windy tonight, stay at the villa." Thin hands wrapped around her slender waist.

    Su Qingqing nodded lightly, and could only stay in the villa, "Then let's watch a movie and sleep." It's not much fun either.

    The man's heart trembled slightly, "Yeah." The

    two snuggled up in the villa and watched a movie, Su Qingqing chatted with him while eating fruit without saying a word.

    He didn't touch himself again, Su Qingqing fell into his warmth, and took the initiative to hug him to sleep at night. Before going to bed, he was hiding before going to bed, for fear that he would mess around again.

    Hidden or hidden, but every night she did not escape his clutches.

    It was rare to hold him warmly tonight, and the clear pine fragrance made Su Qingqing lie on his heart with peace of mind.

    Because she slept a lot during the day, she naturally couldn't fall asleep at night, moved around in his arms, and finally felt that his body was very hot, so she fell asleep in a daze.

    The person in his arms breathed steadily, Mu Bai opened his eyes in the dark, and gently rubbed her warm earlobes with his fingertips.

    "Let you sleep again." Her voice was surprisingly hoarse.

    Su Qingqing was awakened by the kiss, she felt like she was about to suffocate, the tip of her tongue was sucked by Mu Baifa, she wanted to push his man away but she was as steady as a mountain.

    "Well... early in the morning..." The

    man squeezed two words out of his scorching breath, making Su Qingqing's ears blush and her heart beat.

    "X you."

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    He wanted to resist, but his hands were imprisoned on the top of his head, "Wuuuuuuuuuu..." he made a

    pointless resistance, and was finally swallowed by Mu Bai one by one.

    It wasn't until the afternoon that Su Qingqing was carried onto the private plane by Mu Bai, she would say something about it next time if she had nothing to do, this person... is not a normal person at all.

    Su Qingqing wanted to cry, but the most important thing was that he always liked to say some bad things, which made her blush with shame.

    I really don't know how he can go too far with his ascetic and cold face?

    Gao Yuqi from Chu Yunhan's villa

    witnessed Mu Bai carrying Su Qingqing into the car and disappeared from sight.

    "Mubai and Su Qingqing seem to have left." Before he had time to call and ask him, they left.

    He Wuluo withdrew his gaze, depressed.

    Chu Yunhan was so drunk that he locked himself in the room and didn't come out. Naturally, he didn't know about Mu Bai and Su Qingqing's departure.

    The other girls couldn't find a chance to chat with them, and they all seemed to be in a bad mood.

    Duan Xinghe patted Nangongli on the shoulder, "Don't look, go away."

    Nangongli turned his eyes to the sea, but he didn't show much sadness. Mu Bai protected Su Qingqing tightly, and didn't even let them see him for a while.

    Gao Yuqi and Duan Xinghe had a hard time on this trip, no matter how bad the atmosphere was, they had to adjust it as soon as possible, and they had to be busy comforting them.

    Su Qingqing bit Mu Bai several times on the plane and couldn't get rid of her hatred, and smiled when she met his eyes.

    "Are you still laughing?" Su Qingqing was so angry that she thumped him again. She only recovered yesterday, but her legs started to weaken again today.

    Mu Bai lightly held her hand and kissed softly, "Soaking in the hot spring can relieve the pain."

    Su Qingqing thought that there should be more than the two of them near the hot spring pool, so he wouldn't mess around.

    Su's Villa

    Du Ruo was forced to drag her luggage out of the villa, pinching her fingers so that the suitcase turned white. No matter how much she made a fuss, Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini said they would give her as much as they wanted, and they would not give any more.

    Now she can only move to the community where Erfang is located, which she despises so much. She thought that she would be prosperous and wealthy from now on, but she never thought that it would be worse than before.

    It's been a long time since Du Ruo had a meal of Su Zhen's. The home-cooked food that she hated so much before was what she missed the most during this time.

    She finally realized what she lost, but it wasn't her parents anymore..