Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Kiss

    Su Qingqing only felt dizzy and couldn't breathe smoothly. After Mubai's black eyes stared at Su Qingqing's lips for a moment, the veins on his wrist bulged slightly, as if he was controlling it. I don't know how long it had passed.

    Only then did he let go of her fidgeting soft hands, and took off her shoes. Su Qingqing immediately retracted her feet and lay down under the bed, pulling her clothes over and over again, with her delicate and smooth jade neck half-up on the bed, with an indescribable temptation ...

    Pulling the front of the clothes with difficulty, unable to pull them off at all, the hands went around the back and narrowed the misty eyes, trying to untie the belt from the back, and it was even more strenuous.

    Su Qingqing kicked her foot a little irritably, and Mu Baiyu stood tall and straight in the dark, taking in everything in front of her eyes.

    After clenching her big palms for a while, the cold figure leaned over again and covered her writhing body with the air conditioner.

    With a soft "click", the dark dormitory was instantly restored to light. The tall figure walked into the bathroom, and the sound of running water from the shower broke the silence of the dormitory.

    When Mu Bai came out of the bathroom, Su Qingqing felt dry and hot because of the alcohol, and pressed the air conditioner under her body, and her loose clothes were half rolled up, lying flat on her back on the bed...

    The white belt half slipped down on the bed, and the Su Qingqing still moved her body from time to time...

    Mubai lowered her eyelashes halfway with moist water, covering the undercurrent surging in the bottom of her eyes at this moment, and walked slowly to Su Qingqing's bedside, thin The slender hands covered her body tightly again.

    Su Qingqing lay on the bed a little more peacefully, except that her little face was flushed and blushing, which could be regarded as a sense of release from restraint.

    The bedroom lights dimmed again, the night returned to calm, and Mu Bai had already fallen asleep.

    The night was as cold as water, Su Qingqing still hadn't woken up from the drunkenness, she wanted to go to the bathroom in a daze, subconsciously got up and stumbled to the bathroom, a little less drunk than at the beginning.

    But his consciousness was still burned up, and he was crooked when he went to the bathroom and walked out.

    When Mu Bai half sat up, she had already entered the bathroom, her black eyes fell on Su Qingqing who was walking crookedly through the pitch-black light, seeing that she was walking steadily, she didn't help her, and she didn't even dare to look at the place where there was enough light. Watch her for a few seconds.

    For some reason, Su Qingqing swayed into Mu Bai's bed, lingered into the air-conditioning quilt, and fell asleep.

    The arm was hugged by Su Qingqing and slept soundly, but Mu Bai couldn't move. After waiting for a while, seeing that she didn't show any sign of letting go, she gently separated her hand from him with his fingertips, but in the next second Su Qingqing impatiently resumed hold on.

    Mu Bai: "..." In

    desperation, she had no choice but to cover her body tightly with the air conditioner to isolate the soft touch from her arms.

    Su Qingqing occupied most of the bed, while Mu Bai slept peacefully beside the bed, with one hand tightly hugged by her.

    Su Qingqing, who was drunk, had several dreams, but she couldn't remember all of them in a daze, but her body was somewhat uncomfortable.