Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The heroine Du Ruo

    Seeing that no one was in the dormitory, Su Qingqing was not so restrained, stretched and yawned, got up to wash and change clothes.

    It's just that the dream I had last night is still as clear as before. Thinking of the end of the original owner, Su Qingqing sighed again, wondering if the plot master will not let her, the cannon fodder female supporting role...

    Casually walked into the bathroom, and the whole dormitory She was the only one, so she didn't have to bow her body carefully for fear of exposing her figure.

    When he came out after washing, he accidentally saw a person sitting on a wooden chair in the small garden outside the dormitory from the corner of the eye.

    The early morning wind was blowing the treetops around the small garden, the chirping of birds and insects was melodious and clear, the sunlight added a sense of haze to the man under the wooden chair, and the sculpted and perfect facial features on the side face were like jade but also cold.

    Su Qingqing's first reaction was, isn't he hot? Then he thought about the biting chill that was naturally all over his body, also, how could the male protagonist who was carrying an iceberg be hot?

    Just at this time, the man raised his eyes and turned to Su Qingqing, and the two looked at each other at a distance...

    Su Qingqing felt uncomfortable, after all, he just had an oolong in his underwear yesterday, completely forgetting that he didn't have time Heart mouth.

    It wasn't until he came from the garden that Su Qingqing felt her heart was empty, and suddenly realized that she hadn't had time to corset her chest immediately!

    His face turned pale with anxiety, he hurried into the dormitory, stuffed the belt on the bed into the pocket of his pajamas, and looked at the person coming.

    Quickly running in his direction, Mu Bai's brows and eyes became even colder when he saw this, and the disgust in his eyes gradually deepened, as if the person running towards him had some inappropriate thoughts.

    As a result, Su Qingqing rushed over and stopped the car under Mu Bai's sight, went into the bathroom quickly and closed the door with a "bang", as if afraid that Mu Bai would snatch the bathroom with her.

    Mu Bai: "..."

    With chilly eyes, he stared at the closed bathroom door thoughtfully.

    Su Qingqing gasped silently, and heard the sound of footsteps going away outside the door. Fortunately, this pajamas were loose enough to cover her overly hot body, otherwise she would have exposed her identity as a girl in the scene just now.

    It's hard to imagine that if the male protagonist finds out that he is a girl and disguises himself as a man to get close to him, the male protagonist Mu Bai's temperament would probably resort to ruthless means.

    Although she is not afraid, there is no need to make enemies for herself, especially the hero in the novel.

    It is better to minimize the intersection as much as possible. Basically, he seldom stays in school. He has a good brain but envies others. Even if he does not attend class, his grades are first-class.

    Sparsely wrap the drawstrings around her heart. Two days ago, she wrapped them too tightly. Today, she wrapped them loosely. The school uniform is spacious and can't be seen. She was too nervous in the first two days of wearing it.

    When Su Qingqing went out of the bathroom, the bedroom was already empty, and this time Mu Bai really went out.

    He breathed a sigh of relief, picked up his wallet and went to eat breakfast. People stared at him along the way. This face is too good-looking, and in the eyes of others, it may be a face that can overwhelm the country and the city.