Chapter 57

Chapter Fifty-Seven Hot

    When Su Qing woke up, the TV had been turned off. She felt that she had slept a little too much today, so she rubbed her eyes after half sitting up.

    Didn't you see where the male lead is? The earlobe on the right was hot, Su Qingqing rubbed it carefully and didn't think much, maybe it was pressed during sleep.

    What about Mubai? Su Qingqing looked around but didn't see Mu Bai's figure, maybe she was busy.

    After looking at the time, it was quite late, but what surprised her was that Chu Yunhan didn't come to see her, went to the bathroom to wash up, and was about to go out to eat something casually.

    As soon as the door was opened, there were a few men in black standing at the door, Su Qingqing took a step back in shock. Could it be that the male lead repented and wanted to do something to her?

    As a result, several men in black behaved very politely and arranged the empty dining table into a banquet full of Chinese and Chinese.

    Su Qingqing: "..." As expected, I lived in the same dormitory with the boss.

    After the man in black exited the dormitory, a cool and well-dressed man walked in slowly at the door.

    "Are you awake?" Shen Sheng asked Su Qingqing who was standing there staring at him blankly.

    Su Qingqing nodded, "You were busy just now?" After asking, she turned to why she asked him such a question, as if she knew him very well.

    The scene of licking his thin lips came to mind, and the roots of his ears were red, "Ahem... I'll just ask casually." He can pretend that he didn't hear it.

    "Two phone calls, let's eat."

    Su Qingqing followed him, sitting at the dining table and eating, accidentally caught a prawn, which tasted very sweet, and she ate several more dishes, only to find that there was The taste of several dishes is very homely, different from the taste of other dishes.

    Su Qingqing took a closer look and found that the lunch box was carried by the heatstroke woman during the day, she was very surprised.

    It is rare for Mu Bai to open his mouth when eating, "How many dishes were given to you by that woman."

    Su Qingqing: "!" Did she give her? No wonder it smells like a mother. I don't know whose mother is in this school. I'm lucky.

    Eating delicious food filled with a sense of happiness, but as soon as she calmed down, she thought of the picture of kissing his lips on the sofa, and she couldn't shake it off.

    Throughout the meal, she kept looking at Mu Bai, who was eating elegantly, from time to time, and Su Qingqing didn't ask him until the meal was over.

    "Are you really not angry about what happened this afternoon?" When I saw the man in black just now, I thought that a fierce battle was inevitable. If I didn't ask him clearly, I always felt that he had some tricks that would be used against me in the end.

    Mu Bai slowly pressed his thin lips, "It's just an accident, you don't have to be too careful when you get along with me."

    The voice of jade flowed into Su Qingqing's heart, making her stunned. These words came from the mouth of the hard-hearted hero? Not only was he not angry, but he also reassured her and told her not to worry...

    This made her cognition of the male protagonist in the original text almost split, and he was completely different from the male protagonist described in the text, but at first she The time when he transmigrated was consistent with the cold and ruthless hero in the original text.