Chapter 126

Chapter 126 Graduation

    Chang Liu Honghong stared at Du Ruo with red eyes, even tears in her eyes. Seeing her being yelled at by her and being treated like something by a good sister, she felt mixed emotions in her heart.

    Her mother once said that she should be wary of anyone. The only daughter of the Chang Group, this name alone is enough to attract attention.

    Although they are still far behind Nangongli and Gao Yuqi, they are still very popular.

    For Du Ruo's friendship with her as soon as school started, she was not defensive at the time, but now because of Nangongli's words, she suddenly woke up, recalling the past seems to be an inducement now.

    Du Ruo bit her lip and didn't speak.

    Nangongli's friends didn't come out to make a rescue either. Du Ruo had gone too far, cheating Li's boss and Chang Liuhong.

    Chang Liuhong took good care of her and they saw it, but Du Ruozhen didn't know how to cherish it.

    Nangongli is not interested in the affairs between the two of them. Now he is thinking about what to give Su Qingqing, and how to give it so that it will not arouse her disgust.

    Chang Liuhong wiped away her tears, and strode out of the restaurant. Du Ruo didn't call her, maybe she would grit her teeth and coax her when she was not the daughter of Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini, but now she is also the daughter of a wealthy family. She's so rich, but she's not bad.

    Du Ruo didn't catch up, but looked at Nangongli disappointedly, "Although I lied to you, but no matter what you say, Su Qingqing used my parents' money."

    Nangongli leaned casually on the sofa, "Didn't you use the money from Su Qingqing's biological parents? Living expenses are 10,000 yuan a month, and Su Qingqing is 1,500 yuan. You are ashamed to say just the living expenses."

    "As for what you said Su Qingqing gave me It's your parents' money, how many times has it multiplied on you? I don't owe you."

    Du Ruo froze, she couldn't continue talking, fearing that he would return all the things he gave her, so she endured this Turned around and left.

    "Boss Li, is what you just said true?" Although not many people know about Su Qingqing's disguise as a man, they all attended He Wuluo's birthday party, so they naturally know about Su Qingqing's disguise as a man.

    But having this kind of relationship with Du Ruo really surprised them, but Du Ruo's biological parents were too amazing, and they could afford the living expenses of 1,500 yuan, and it wasn't that they didn't have money.

    Nangong nodded absent-mindedly, and decided to give the villa away, but it is a problem to find a reason to give it away.

    Su Qingqing lived a peaceful life, but sometimes when she woke up in the morning, her neck and heart were red, when she became suspicious of Mu Bai, she found that Mu Bai's neck was also red, maybe he was bitten by a mosquito, and nothing happened after that. Care about which position is red.

    Usually, he seldom even kisses, at most he just puts his arms around her waist, and sometimes says something she doesn't understand.

    She trusted him more and more, and she acquiesced to sleep together at night. His sleeping posture was still upright, and he no longer behaved mischievously towards her like before.

    He Wuluo often met her, but he seldom spoke, especially when Mu Bai was present.

    Ever since Su Qingqing realized that something was wrong with Chu Yunhan, she had reduced her contact with him. When she met him casually, she just simply said hello, but every time she walked away, she could still feel his burning gaze.