Chapter 114

Chapter 114 Seduce

    Gao Yuqi stood next to Chu Yunhan, paying attention to Su Qingqing and Mu Bai, "Mubai actually made his relationship with Su Qingqing public." This time, who dares to miss Su Qingqing this time.

    Those rich kids didn't know where they found out that Su Qingqing was in the same school as him, and he was annoyed enough recently, Mu Bai's doing this just reduced his annoyance.

    Chu Yunhan drank his glass of wine again, Su Qingqing's figure was reflected in his gloomy handsome eyes.

    Gao Yuqi saw that he was silent all the time, and his eyes were fixed on Su Qingqing. If he couldn't see anything, he would be a fool.

    "Yunhan? You don't... you also have that kind of meaning for Su Qingqing, right?" Gao Yuqi asked him while observing his expression.

    Chu Yunhan drank the wine silently, almost acquiescing.

    Gao Yuqi: "!" He hurriedly pulled Chu Yunhan to the corner, trying to wake him up with a solemn expression, no wonder he was acting weird these days, and he didn't go to play with them, he didn't know what he was doing all day long.

    Gao Yuqi hurriedly reminded him, "Yun Han, you and I grew up together, and I don't want to see you offend Mu Bai because of Su Qingqing.

    " If he wants to break up or annex, if he can figure it out well, those thieves and old guys will not be picked by him one by one.

    The light ones range from slightly heavy losses, and the serious ones go bankrupt directly. Those who dare to stretch out their hands have never seen him let go or soften his hands.

    What impressed him the most was that he lived next door to his house and was one of Mu's shareholders. He watched him glow with glory for a second, and thought that his treachery had succeeded. One moment someone reported good news to him, and the next moment the court seal came.

    He didn't even have time to react. His home and business were gone. Although he was living a leisurely life after being rescued by his relatives, it was a world away from before.

    It was also at that moment that Gao Yuqi realized why the elders in the family asked him to have a good relationship with Mu Bai and study more every day. He could only marvel at the meticulousness of his mind and thinking ability, but he couldn't learn it!

    Chu Yunhan knew that he was worried, "Don't worry, before Su Qingqing was Mu Bai's person, I wouldn't be interested in her." He only hoped that Mu Bai would quickly dislike Su Qingqing...

    Gao Yuqi was dubious, and he could believe what he said ? "Really? I can tell you that you can't patronize you to be happy. The entire Chu family stands behind you."

    Chu Yunhan was so heartbroken by his words that he drank the champagne unwillingly.

    "I know."

    Gao Yuqi breathed a sigh of relief now, but Su Qingqing is indeed too beautiful. Since ancient times, heroes have been saddened by beauty, let alone Su Qingqing who is so beautiful.

    Du Ruo's eyes drifted to Su Qingqing and Mu Bai. I never expected that she would successfully hook up with Mu Bai by disguised as a man, and let Mu Bai disclose her relationship with her. The anger in her heart and the resentment towards Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini became more and more serious.

    If it weren't for the admission they gave Su Qingqing, how could Su Qingqing successfully enter Mu Bai's dormitory, and fall in love with Mu Bai as she wished.