Chapter 36

Chapter 36 The Violently Bumping Car

    Su Qingqing: "..." How stupid is she? She didn't dare to look at Mu Bai sideways, she was really embarrassed just now, who knew where his hands were...

    she even moved a few times, fortunately the coat she was wearing was thick enough, otherwise...it wouldn't just be Embarrassed.

    Du Ruo saw that the three people in the car liked Su Qingqing very much, and their voices were imperceptibly doting. She didn't care about the others, but Mu Bai was used by Su Qingqing but she didn't realize it. It seems that Su Qingqing's methods are more powerful than she imagined. sharp.

    In such a short period of time, she can win over the friends around Mu Bai so quickly, and even speak for her...

    Su Qingqing can feel the warmth of the man beside her. She is unwilling to get close to Du Ruo anyway. Too close is easy to be said to take advantage of her.

    "...This is road construction." Chu Yunhan stopped the car and poked his head out to look ahead. Several road construction workers were busy, and the warning sign marked the word "detour".

    "This year's snow is too heavy, so we have to take a detour." Chu Yunhan dialed the numbers of the drivers behind and told them to take another detour.

    Su Qingqing was attracted by the road conditions ahead, and at a glance, it was all white and snowy, so M City was better.

    Originally, they could reach their destination in a very short time, but because of the problem of road construction, they could only take a long detour that took more than half the time to get there.

    Moreover, this road is not easy to walk. The surrounding area is full of potholes and woods. Occasionally, a villa or wooden house can be seen on the side of the road.

    Su Qingqing inexplicably thought of a horror movie, seeing that the atmosphere was appropriate, but still immersed in messy thoughts, the car suddenly bumped violently without warning.

    It wasn't just Su Qingqing, Du Ruo screamed in fright, Su Qingqing's whole body shook twice, because she was unprepared, she sat in the middle again, and when she wanted to reach out to hold the seat in front, she was already shaking to the point where she couldn't stabilize .

    The frail and thin shoulders were embraced by slightly cold palms, and Su Qingqing was able to stabilize her figure, otherwise the road would be too bumpy, and she would hit her head if she was not careful.

    The road continued to drive forward unsteadily, Su Qingqing was tightly held in her arms by Mu Bai beside her, an inexplicable sense of security surged up, she clearly felt danger from him not long ago, and now she feels a sense of security all over her body .

    Su Qingqing leaned against Mu Bai's arms, her body stiff and motionless, being held by his shoulders.

    The feeling of weakness at hand is obviously due to Mu Bai's unexpected softness, his cold brows were slightly frowned, and the confinement of his big palm was a little lighter. The red marks on her hands when she was in the dormitory that day popped into her mind. The skin was too delicate and weak, but it was Just grabbing it casually will leave the marks that won't fade away for a few days...

    Su Qingqing doesn't know why she feels a little hot, maybe it's because she's uncomfortable, and on this special section of the road, she can't take the initiative to grab Mu Bai's hand, so she accidentally fell forward up.

    Chu Yunhan drove this road so hard that he didn't know that the road conditions were so bad. His eyes widened slightly when he saw the road ahead, "Fuck! This XX is not a road for people to walk!"