Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Hot Abstinence

    Seeing her stop, Chu Yunhan said, "The direction of the bathroom is over there. What are you doing walking in this direction?" She doesn't even know where the bathroom is, does she?

    Su Qingqing stopped, "I habitually go to the bathroom upstairs next door. I have a cleanliness and don't like to go to the bathroom with others." She told Chu Yunhan bluntly, hoping that Mu Bai would not go with her.

    Cleanliness? Chu Yunhan subconsciously glanced at Mu Bai, what she said sounded so familiar, could it be that she is more obsessed with cleanliness than Mu Bai?

    "What's wrong, you don't want to go to the bathroom in the old teaching building, do you?" Chu Yunhan asked her in disbelief, feeling that she could do such a thing.

    Sure enough, Su Qingqing nodded honestly, "You're right." So can he not follow?

    Chu Yunhan: "..." As expected of living with Mu Bai, the level of cleanliness is about the same.

    "All right, all right." She had already run so far, how could he follow? There's no need to go to the restroom.

    After Chu Yunhan finished speaking, he turned and walked towards the nearby bathroom, muttering in his mouth that Su Qingqing was more particular than Mu Bai, would he still peek at her?

    Before Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, she found that the man next to her was standing firmly, showing no intention of leaving.

    "Ahem...Mubai, you...have to go to the bathroom too." Su Qingqing vaguely reminded him that he wouldn't really want to go to the old school building with her, would he?

    However, the long and tall figure covered half of Su Qingqing's body sideways, "I have a cleanliness habit, let's go together."

    Su Qingqing: "..." Crazy, crazy!

    "But I..." Hesitant to speak, he didn't know what to say, so as to dispel his idea of ​​going to the bathroom together.

    Just about to say something, the man's tall figure was already walking in front, Su Qingqing had no choice but to walk behind him anxiously, thinking that it would be a big deal for her to wait for Mu Bai to go to the bathroom and come out before going in.

    After making up her mind, she didn't panic anymore, the two of them stretched their figures in the empty aisle, Su Qingqing glanced at him, his face was bitingly cold just now, and now he seems to be much better now.

    I don't know what happened to him, anyway, she can't guess him.

    The surroundings were silent, Su Qingqing concentrated on walking and Mu Bai didn't like to talk too much, but the atmosphere was better than before, so it wouldn't be embarrassing everywhere.

    However, she just thought about it, and the embarrassment came soon. She stopped at the door of the bathroom, but Mu Bai walked straight ahead.

    Su Qingqing: "?" Isn't he going to the bathroom?

    "Aren't you going to the bathroom?" Su Qingqing asked him aloud, and regretted it a little after asking, no matter where he was going, as the male lead, he could still get lost.

    Mu Bai turned slightly sideways after a pause, "There is a bathroom in front." The cold figure continued to walk forward.

    Su Qingqing looked around and realized that there was another bathroom not far away, so she relieved her urgent need.

    Anxin came out of the bathroom to wash his hands, and just walked out of the aisle to find that he was already waiting for her. When Su Qingqing appeared, his indifferent black eyes rippled, and his eyes fell on Su Qingqing.