Chapter 55

Chapter Fifty-fifth Light Han

    Su Qingqing thought the car was going directly back to school, but a chef in an apron stood on the side of the road, waiting for the car to stop.

    The driver put the food paper bag handed over by the chef on the passenger seat.

    Su Qingqing: "?" It smells so good, did Mu Bai buy something to eat?

    He whispered to his ear, "What did you buy?" It seemed to be delicious.

    The unique fragrance of her body poured into his nostrils, the hot air stimulated the roots of his ears, and aroused waves of burning in his body.

    The man lowered his eyes, making it difficult to see his emotions clearly.

    "Snacks." Said in a deep voice.

    Su Qingqing smelled very fragrant, the strong fragrance permeated the whole car along the way, she didn't expect Mu Bai to like snacks so much...

    But she was too embarrassed to eat with him, so she could only look out of the window look away.

    Near the school, a middle-aged woman could be seen waiting outside the door, holding two large lunch boxes.

    The security guard glanced at the woman outside the door from the window, and shook his head helplessly. He asked her to put two lunch boxes here with him, as long as he told him his daughter's student number and name. Not to mention who her daughter is.

    I have been waiting here for two hours, but I just came in and waited. The security guard was helpless.

    At this moment, two luxury cars entered from outside the school gate, Du Ruo was still angry that Su Qingqing took Mu Bai's hand! ! I even watched a movie with him!

    She was so angry that her heart was very stuffy, and the car was about to arrive at school, but when she took a casual glance, her face turned pale, Mom! Why is she here?

    Du Ruo looked at the woman in front of the school in shock, and the woman naturally saw Du Ruo, her eyes flashed brightly and wanted to call out to Ruo Ruo, but she frowned when she realized that the car she was riding in was a luxury car.

    Du Ruo hurriedly picked up her phone to look at it, but she accidentally turned it off while shopping.

    Her face was very ugly, for fear that others would know that this was her mother.

    Nangongli waited for Chu Yunhan's car to enter the door, and found that Du Ruo had been looking at the woman carrying two large lunch boxes at the door.

    "What's wrong? Do you know each other?" Du Ruo     bit her

    lip, not daring to meet the woman outside the car.

Knowing that she doesn't want others to know that she has a not-so-rich family, but...

    Nangong Li's eyes flashed with doubts, but he didn't care too much.

    Du Ruo squeezed her hand tightly, telling her not to send it over, don't send it over! Why not listen! Just stay in the nearby alley and wait!

    An unknown fire arose in her heart. If others knew that she had a family whose image was so different from hers, where would she put her face!

    Su Zhen waited for a long time, for fear of missing her daughter's figure, she became dizzy for a while due to the sun...

    The lunch box in her hand fell to the ground, and there was a "touch", but she didn't spill it, Su Zhen stepped back She took a step, and her eyes turned dark...