Chapter 71

Chapter 71: Wall Dong

    Su Qingqing got up and was about to leave, afraid that he would hold her back, but to her relief, Mu Bai didn't even raise his eyebrows.

    Walking out of the cafeteria at a pace that was neither too fast nor too slow, the people around were all focused on Mu Bai who suddenly appeared in the cafeteria, and no one paid attention to Su Qingqing's departure.

    After most of the day, she didn't bump into Mu Bai again, not to mention bumping into the male lead in the class, she didn't even bump into the male supporting role.

    What happened on the sofa last night lingered in her mind, and she often seemed to be able to smell the pine fragrance from Mu Bai's body.

    Most of the day passed like this, Su Qingqing was always listless, whether to ask the male lead to clarify, at least ask him clearly what he is going to do to her.

    How should I speak? Going to the bathroom from the old teaching building, suddenly the figure of the male lead was gone, and I was not used to it. When I just came out of the bathroom, I bumped into someone head-on.

    It's not Mubai, but He Wuluo.

    Su Qingqing stopped in her tracks, He Wuluo walked up to Su Qingqing with a half-smile, her warm eyes fell on her.

    She wanted to go around him, but he blocked her twice.

    "What do you have to do?" She didn't understand why this sickly jiao came up to her and blocked her.

    He Wuluo smiled lightly, nudged his glasses with his fingertips and looked at Su Qingqing carefully, "I can't see that you still have hidden secrets hidden in you." His tone was strange.

    Su Qingqing's heart trembled violently, trying to stabilize her expression at the moment, "What's the secret? You seem to know myself better than me."

    He Wuluo was not surprised by her calmness, he approached slowly, Su Qingqing stepped back two However, this move not only did not make him angry, but made him chuckle again.

    "Interesting." After saying a word lightly, he took a step aside and let Su Qingqing go.

    Su Qingqing pretended to be calm and left. When she reached the corner, her heart sank to the bottom. What did He Wuluo know?

    The matter of Mubai has not been clarified yet, and now He Wuluo is here again, but hearing what he said, he probably couldn't find anything.

    She really wished that if five million yuan fell from the sky, she would be able to escape from this noble school.

    He Wuluo stared at Su Qingqing's frail back, and put away his smile. He sent someone to investigate Su Qingqing and found that it was impossible to investigate in detail, as if blocked by a powerful force.

    He didn't think that Su Qingqing's family could do this, so who would protect her so tightly?

    Things are getting more and more interesting...     Su Qingqing walked back to the dormitory

    at night , she didn't want to go back, she didn't want to face the male lead, but no matter what, it was inevitable.     Now the only thing that seems to be able to solve the immediate predicament is the confession.     After making up his mind to enter the bedroom, the living room was lit up with warm lights as usual, and the cold figure was still sitting on the sofa reading a book.     Su Qingqing's heart was beating wildly, as if she could predict something in advance.     With the slight sound of flipping through books in the living room, Su Qingqing slowly walked over to pour a glass of water for drinking.     Her eyes involuntarily aimed at the man sitting on the sofa, and after taking a few sips of water, she didn't notice that she drank the wrong glass again.     Putting down the cup, he opened his lips slightly for a long time and still didn't ask. Seeing that he was engrossed in reading, let's wait for him to finish the book.     After taking a bath and coming out, the belt was not loosely tied to sleep as before, but was tied tighter and walked out of the bathroom, looking into the living room with his head, it seemed that Mu Bai was... drinking water.     Su Qingqing was fully prepared and walked into the living room, standing behind the tall figure.     "Ahem...Mubai, I have something to ask you." The     man's desolate figure paused for a moment, and when he turned around, his eyes were as cold as water.     "Don't hide anymore." The low and hoarse voice made Su Qingqing uncontrollably wanting to take half a step back.