Chapter 96

Chapter 96 Soft and Sweet

    When Chu Yunhan came in, he greeted Su Qingqing with a smile. Su Qingqing smiled back, but was covered by a book, which perfectly covered her charming and charming smile.

    Su Qingqing: "???" Suddenly blocked by a book, she was a little dazed.

    "What's wrong with you?" I wanted to ask him what he was doing, but I was afraid that he would say something that would make her shy.

    Unexplained sideways eyes, Mu Bai's cold side face is as cold as ice at the moment.

    "Reading."

    Su Qingqing had no choice but to take the book in his hand and flip through it. She had already read this book twice, because she didn't have much social life in her previous life, and she was so bored that she would read all the textbooks several times.

    Therefore, her grades are often full marks, and she is either the first or the second in the school, but she is not very fond of talking with people.

    Chu Yunhan was so shocked by her smile that he clenched his hands in his pockets tightly, suppressing the thoughts and imaginings of wanting to lock her in the house for a few days and nights.

    Smiling still cheerfully, she sat behind Su Qingqing, her gaze seemed to burn Su Qingqing to the bone.

    It's hard for Su Qingqing to pretend not to know while listening to the class, what's wrong with Chu Yunhan? What are you staring at yourself for?

    The back of the head was covered by big thin palms, Su Qingqing looked at Mu Bai suspiciously.

    Looking at her slightly parted lips in surprise, the appearance of an exiled fairy like a person in the cloud, the looming red tip of her tongue is delicious and seductive.

    There were secret thoughts in the dark eyes, and the fingertips as warm as white jade tapped a line of words on the blank notebook.

    Su Qingqing immediately looked at the few lines written on the notebook, the fonts were very imposing, and then looked at his beautiful fingers, it looked like the words written by his warm jade-like hands, it was so beautiful.

    Su Qingqing wrote back several lines to him in the blank notebook, fortunately he didn't write some bad words at this time.

    Fingertips flicked the words she wrote, round and small with a soft meaning, just like her, it looked...soft.

    is extremely soft...

    Rubbing lightly with his fingertips, the man couldn't help feeling her softness and sweetness.

    Su Qingqing waited for a long time before he handed back the book, and pretended to look around, but in fact, she was sneaking a look to see if he would reply to her again.

    He didn't hand over the notebook until the end of the get out of class. As soon as the class was over, Su Qingqing was followed by Chu Yunhan, and the chirping along the way was no different from before.

    Su Qingqing feels relieved now, probably because she really didn't see it.

    Mu Bai beside her looked more and more cold and lonely.

    The hospital

    "Mr. Su, it has been confirmed that it is true that the child was wronged back then. We will try to negotiate how to compensate you."

    Su Qiangqiao just wanted to know whether his daughter had been mistreated. The family they picked up went through the information, and was stunned when they saw the ID photos of Su Zhen and Du Shanming. They probably didn't expect that the male was better than Pan An and the female was better than Xi Shi.