Chapter 125

Chapter 125 The Sisters Break Up

    Du Ruo quickly grabbed her and was about to leave without saying a word. Nangongli might not want to expose her because of the past.

    But Chang Liuhong shook off her hand, "What are you afraid of? I want justice for you now! You are kind to him, and it is his fault for treating you like this now!"

    Chang Liuhong was angry that she always softened her heart, "You Don't always be so soft-hearted, he still came to you just now, anyway, you are not sincere, Du Ruo, she can't forgive you." She

    folded her arms and asked Nangongli to apologize to Du Ruo, but Du Ruo didn't leave her, and noticed Nangongli's more serious expression, Du Ruo dragged her away.

    "Let's go, this matter is not what you think." If Du Ruo knew that she was so impulsive, he would definitely not want to tell her anything, and it would be useless to regret it now.

    Chang Liuhong was taken aback by her contradictory words, but didn't she cry just now that Nangongli ignored her?

    Could it be because she still cared about Nangongli's feelings? Chang Liuhong was angry and cared for her.

    "Nangongli doesn't care about your affection, but you still care about Nangongli's affection now? Du Ruo, can you stop thinking of others?"

    Nangongli's friends didn't laugh out loud. Nangongli sneered first, as if hearing It is the funniest joke in the world. Once he was deceived by her like Chang Liuhong, and almost hurt Su Qingqing. Fortunately, he relented in the end and didn't force her to drop out of school, otherwise...

    just imagine his heart He couldn't even breathe, but now he didn't dare to tell Su Qingqing, he was afraid of seeing the disappointment in her eyes and the disgust towards him, he couldn't bear it...

    Du Ruo was really mad! Why are all the people who are messing with her recently, "Chang Liuhong! Are you going?" It's better not to care about the real face, than to be exposed by Nangong Li in person.

    It was the first time Chang Liuhong saw her treat her so fiercely, and stared at her in disbelief, as if she was very strange to her now.

    Du Ruo pulled her to leave, but Chang Liuhong shook off her hand, "I must seek justice for you in this matter, Nangongli apologizes!" No other compensation from him is required, the apology must be for him to apologize to Du Ruo.

    Nangongli's friends looked at her like a strange flower, what was Chang Liuhong pretending to be? Being fooled by Du Ruo to death.

    Without waiting for Du Ruo to persuade her and drag her out of the restaurant, Nangong Li slowly stood up and clapped her hands.

    "Du Ruo, what would your friend think if he knew that everything you said was false?" Nangong Li sneered, but his eyes were as cold as ice.

    Du Ruo just wanted to take Chang Liuhong away, and she was very unwilling to say what he said. After all, it was her biological parents' money, so what was it for Su Qingqing to give him her biological parents' money?

    Chang Liuhong was stunned, what she said was all false, she turned her head and stared at Du Ruo.

    "Lied that you are a person who is kind to me, even when you found the evidence a while ago, you still haven't told the truth. Originally, I didn't want to expose it, but now I'm fooling someone to uphold justice for you?" Nangong Li's eyes were so cold that Du Ruo shivered.

    As long as he thinks of her fanning the flames and crying all kinds of things to get him back for her, he's really stupid!

    Du Ruo's face was pale, and he clenched his palms and stared at him.

    Chang Liuhong was very shocked, and looked down at her weakly, "...Du Ruo, is what Nangongli said true?" Impossible! Du Ruo... she is not such a person!

    Du Ruo wished to kill Nangongli! "She used my parents' money to help you, so why has nothing to do with me? Without my parents, she can afford to live in a villa, and can go to school disguised as a man?!"

    She didn't think there was anything wrong with her, and Su Qingqing was fine. Fantastic.

    Nangongli talked about the old housekeeper he asked to investigate overnight, and the investigation made him angry to this day.

    "Affordable to live in a villa? Do you mean that your biological parents gave Su Qingqing 1,500 yuan a month's living expenses, or that your biological parents ignored her when she was growing up?"

    Du Ruo felt as if a bucket of ice water had been poured on him. . how did he know

    Several friends of Nangongli looked at each other, who were they talking about? Fifty thousand living expenses? How can this little money be enough to live for a month? unimaginable!

    Chang Liuhong knew that they were talking about the person who switched identities with Du Ruo, but she didn't know who it was.

    Nangongli finally understood what it means that a family does not enter a house, and laughed angrily at her righteousness.

    "As for your biological parents who love money so much, why are you willing to spend that little money to disguise yourself as a man? The purpose is obvious."

    He couldn't even imagine what the old housekeeper said. Su Qingqing knew that Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini had partners since they were young. , and often took it home when she was studying, the old housekeeper could hear the □□ sound clearly, let alone Su Qingqing.

    On the other hand, Du Ruo, except that he didn't live in a villa, was much more comfortable than Su Qingqing.

    Du Ruo's face was completely torn, and he couldn't refute for a while. What he said was true, but it didn't mean that Su Qingqing was right to disguise herself as a man to seduce Mu Bai.

    She was about to refute him, but was stopped by Chang Liuhong, who was full of shock and anger.

    Chang Liuhong couldn't believe what she heard now, "Du Ruo, is what Nangongli said true?"

    Facing Chang Liuhong's questioning, Du Ruo didn't make a sound, fearing that Nangongli would beat him to death even more.

    Seeing her, Chang Liuhong actually acquiesced! Trembling with anger, "So, you've not only been lying to Nangongli, you've been lying to me too?"

    She was so shocked that she couldn't stop her anger, and she couldn't help but raise her voice and asked her again.

    Du Ruo also blamed Chang Liuhong for rushing out before she finished listening, meddling in her own business, and now she can't close the show.

    "What did I lie to you? You've been thinking too much on your own." Du Ruo usually hinted at her grievances and asked her to help her out, and rarely said anything explicitly.

    Chang Liuhong shook her head unacceptably and backed away, remembering how she vented her anger for her and what she said to herself, she was being played around like a fool by her!

    "Du Ruo...I treat you with sincerity and treat you as my best sister, but you...are using me from the beginning to the end! What do you think of me?"

    Chang Liuhong let the tears fall angrily, she never expected to be treated as a fool for so many years! She was actually complacent...

    "I..." Du Ruo pinched the corner of her clothes, bit her lip and couldn't explain one more word.

    "Are you using me as a fool? I ask you if you are!" Chang Liuhong grew up being cared and held in the palm of her hand. She was well protected. She never thought that such a thing would happen to her. The first blow in her life.