Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven Why is your skin so tender?

    Su Qingqing got into Chu Yunhan's luxury car, and the people who watched Chu Yunhan and Su Qingqing's every move shook their heads at Su Qingqing's thin body, as if they could fall down with just a blow.

    Seeing that she didn't resist, Chu Yunhan felt happy, and drove to the villa where the party was held without saying a word.

    Su Qingqing also figured it out, instead of being yelled at by Chu Yunhan in the dormitory, even if she managed to avoid it this time, the plot master will correct the plot again and put the blame on her head.

    That being the case, let's face it, she remembered that in the original story, the original owner did attend the party, but she was not forced to attend like her situation, but took the initiative to go with Chu Yunhan.

    At that time, Chu Yunhan wanted to trick the original owner, so he took her with him. It is not known whether the original owner was tricked by Chu Yunhan during the party.

    The plot of the original text has always revolved around the hero and heroine, and no one cares about the cannon fodder female supporting role.

    At the party, the male lead and the female lead seemed to have their first official contact, probably because the male lead treated the female lead who had been pursuing him seriously.

    Needless to say, the original owner must have caused trouble at the party, but it turned out to be self-defeating, and instead made the male lead look at the female lead seriously.

    Su Qingqing couldn't help but tremble when she thought of his iceberg eyes, his straight eyes looked really scary.

    The sound of the wind along the way made Su Qingqing's ears hurt, especially near the river, the wind made her doubt her life.

    Behind them were a few middle-aged and second-year youths driving a convertible limited-edition luxury car, howling in the wind, Chu Yunhan's messy and disorderly hair, and a smile on the corner of his lips, seemed to be wanton Indulge.

    Passers-by looked sideways, then shook their heads and sighed at their behavior.

    Su Qingqing: "..." I can't wait to hide my face and lose my life!

    Chu Yunhan noticed Su Qingqing's expression, he thought she would be proud to sit in his car, but when he looked around, she actually showed an expression of embarrassment...

    Chu Yunhan raised the hood, Su Qingqing finally didn't have to squint to look ahead, the blow made her face hurt.

    This is the first time that Chu Yunhan has been disliked by others, no matter if it is a man or a woman, as long as he has a relationship with him, no one will be proud and show off.

    "Su Qingqing, do you dislike me?" Chu Yunhan asked her angrily.

    Su Qingqing didn't bother to talk to him, "Don't distract yourself while driving." She didn't want to die again.

    Chu Yunhan sped up the car in arrogance and arrogance, wanting to scare Su Qingqing, wanting to hear her screams and yells of fear.

    Su Qingqing calmly reminded him, "Are you going to a party or are you going to get involved?"

    Chu Yunhan: "..." The

    speed of the car returned to normal, and Su Qingqing's face didn't change. , has little good temper towards other people.

    "Woooooooooo!!!"

    Even with the car windows closed, Su Qingqing could still hear clearly the roaring people driving behind her.

    With the car window closed, she didn't have to follow the baptism of the eyes of passers-by, which made her extremely embarrassed.

    Chu Yunhan held his breath, and he didn't look at Su Qingqing, the co-pilot, until the car entered the underground garage of the villa.

    He wanted to get angry but his eyes touched her thin and fragile wrist, and the pent-up fire in his heart dissipated instantly.

    While he was staring at Su Qingqing's white and slender jade neck, Su Qingqing had already got out of the car first.

    From outside the car, Su Qingqing looked at Chu Yunhan who was in the car in a daze towards her, "Chu Yunhan?" Why are you in a daze?

    Chu Yunhan got out of the car amusedly, "Why does your skin look more and more tender? You don't look like old men at all." He wanted to pinch to see if the water would come out...