Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen Confession

    Mu Bai seemed to be shining in Du Ruo's eyes, if... if she was the one who got hit... would Mu Bai make a move? Although Su Qingqing is a "man", she still feels uncomfortable in her heart.

    Su Qingqing looked at Mu Bai and then at Nangongli. Nangongli probably had trouble with herself because she made the heroine cry.

    Nangongli sneered, and walked out of the basketball court with the basketball in his arms, but the boys following Nangongli looked down on Su Qingqing very much.

    "A weak chicken is a weak chicken, and others have to block the ball."

    Chu Yunhan couldn't see that Nangongli

    did it on purpose. A few people behind stopped him, "Young Master Chu, forget it."

    Because Su Qingqing really didn't need to get too entangled with Nangongli, after being persuaded by a few friends, Chu Yunhan didn't rush forward.

    It was only then that Su Qingqing noticed that the boys behind Nangongli were speaking rudely to her, but they had already walked away, so she withdrew her gaze, and Mu Bai had already left the basketball court amidst the screams of everyone.

    The heroine Du Ruo also followed, and Su Qingqing probably guessed that the relationship between the hero and heroine was about to develop vigorously.

    She drank too much water just now, and found her stomach swelled up together, Su Qingqing ignored Chu Yunhan and walked to the bathroom next to the basketball court.

    She wanted to go back to the dormitory to go to the bathroom, but she was too far away, and before she reached the bathroom next to the basketball court, there was the sound of running behind her, followed by her shoulders being put on her shoulders.

    Su Qingqing didn't need to guess to know that it was Chu Yunhan. He shook off his hand again, and he couldn't get rid of the habit of hooking his shoulders and back.

    "Are you going to the bathroom?" Chu Yunhan looked at Su Qingqing with a smile, thin and weak...

    Su Qingqing felt scalp numb from his covert sizing, and one man after another came out of the men's bathroom, with a covetous Chu Yun beside him Han...

    he stopped abruptly, no matter how anxious he was, he couldn't enter this bathroom! Su Qingqing stepped back and was about to leave, but her arm was held by Chu Yunhan.

    "Where are you going?" Chu Yunhan didn't know why she turned around and left. Didn't she want to go to the bathroom?

    "I went in the wrong direction." Su Qingqing felt uncomfortable, broke free from his hand and hurried towards the swimming pool.

    Chu Yunhan looked at her hurried back, and muttered puzzledly, "This kid is always acting weird lately."

    Su Qingqing rushed to the swimming pool next to the basketball court, not knowing if he could go in, and if he couldn't, he had to go back. bedroom.

    The pace quickened to arrive at the swimming pool, and there were not many people seen along the way, the lights were not on or off, and the door was actually open? Su Qingqing hurriedly ran into the bathroom, and naturally there was no one there.

    After using the bathroom, she came to the sink, and there was silence around her. Looking at herself in the mirror, Su Qingqing felt a little scared for no reason, so she quickly washed her hands and left the bathroom.

    Before he breathed a sigh of relief, he paused as he was about to rush out of the swimming pool. Not far from her, a figure turned his back to her. Although his back was facing her, Su Qingqing still recognized the standing man as The male protagonist Mu Bai.