Chapter 117

Chapter 117

    Su Qiangqiao didn't care whether her face looked good or not, he only told her a few words, turned and left without looking at her any more.

    Chen Meini didn't bother to talk to him, they didn't sleep together a long time ago, why he has nothing to do with her, naturally what she does has nothing to do with him.

    The two said that they were husband and wife, but they were actually partners, and neither of them wanted to take care of each other's affairs.

    The old housekeeper had just rushed back from his hometown, and when he learned that Qingqing was not their biological daughter, he sighed silently.

    How cute Qingqing used to be, how gloomy she is now, born in this kind of family, her character is destined to be affected, and now her biological parents don't know how to treat her?

    If it is good, it can be regarded as out of the control of Su Qiangqiao and his wife.

    Du Ruo got into Nangongli's luxury car, and Nangongli was not very happy along the way. She could tell that even if he was in a bad mood, there was nothing he could do. He was willing to visit her house as a way of saving face.

    Because after he found out about deceiving him before, he started to treat himself coldly. Although she would help her with anything on the surface, it was completely different from before.

    The luxury car soon drove to the outside of Su Qiangqiao's villa, Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini were both welcoming Du Ruo and Nangongli.

    It was the first time for the old housekeeper to see their biological daughter, but unfortunately it was very difficult to see Qingqing again, and he sighed secretly in his heart.

    The luxury car drove into the villa, and it seemed that it didn't match the villa. Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini smiled enthusiastically, as if they were seeing the God of Wealth.

    In terms of future growth of the Su family, isn't he the God of Wealth?

    Nangongli just got out of the car and was warmly greeted by them. The expression on Jun's face was very calm, obviously not very interested. For him, he grew up in an environment where he was used to being flattered by others when he was in a high position, but he was not I have never experienced the darkness of the bottom.

    At most, it was a polite response to the two of them, but when Su Qiangqiao spoke, he stopped suddenly, and the dusty memory many years ago gradually became clear.

    "Master Nangong, please come inside." Su Qiangqiao couldn't wait to burst into a smile to show his welcome to him at this time.

    Nangong Li was shocked and heard him say a few more words. The voice was very similar to the person who told the girl to get on the bus in his memory. Although the voice was extremely impatient at that time, the voice was very similar.

    He stopped and stared at Su Qiangqiao. Su Qiangqiao was dumbfounded by him. He quickly touched his face. He had shaved his beard clean just now, so there was no way that there was anything on it.

    Seeing it like this, it was a little inexplicable that it was true, "Master Nangong?" Su Qiangqiao called out softly.

    Du Ruo didn't know what was wrong with him, and thought it was Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini who were too enthusiastic and made him uncomfortable, but now that Nangongli was here, she couldn't talk about them in front of him.

    "Brother Li? What's wrong?" Du Ruo called to wake up the wandering god Nangongli.

    Nangongli came back to his senses, "It's nothing." After speaking, he withdrew his slightly shocked gaze and strode into the villa.