Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Bad

    Su Qingqing, however, forgot that she was still holding the dress tightly in her hands to prevent it from slipping down. As soon as she let go, some heavy dresses naturally fell down.

    It was too late for her to react, the snowy skin made the undercurrent hidden in the black eyes of the man behind her even more astonishing and terrifying.

    Su Qingqing quickly covered her heart, just wanting to coax him to let go, "I...I swear you will always believe me, right?"

    The man behind him didn't answer, Su Qingqing wanted to look back to find out what was going on with him. What's the matter.

    I accidentally met his cold eyes, which were a little scarlet at the moment.

    Su Qingqing was a little frightened by him, the next second the other party's thin lips snatched her earlobe, and she leaned numbly in his arms.

    The warm touch of the earlobe made her want to hide away, but she couldn't.

    When Jiao Lip was about to say something, the fierce kiss sucked her lips and tongue until it made a sound, as if she wanted to swallow the tip of her tongue into her belly.

    Su Qingqing turned her thin back to him again, and was attacked by the tip of her tongue crazily.

    Her appearance was glowing red, bearing Mu Bai's kiss, Su Qingqing kept her hands on the dress to prevent it from slipping off.

    But as her body became weaker and weaker, her hands lost strength, and her misty eyes closed unconsciously.

    The hot big palm took off Rou Yi who was holding her dress tightly, and the big palm that was imprisoned on her slender waist gradually loosened.

    Su Qingqing felt a chill in her daze, and before she could recover, she fell into the arms of a man in a shirt and trousers, and the tip of her tongue was sucked even harder...

    When Su Qingqing woke up, it was already midnight, and the sticky feeling on her body It made her wake up from the bed with some discomfort.

    Facing the hand wrapped around her waist, she was momentarily dazed. She is now on... Mu Bai's bed? !

    She quickly turned around and looked, in the dark night she could vaguely see Mu Bai's handsome and gentle silhouette, sleeping with her eyes closed.

    Su Qingqing was a little dazed, and only remembered her when her memory came back... She was almost eaten by Mu Bai! Fortunately...

    she breathed a sigh of relief, and sat up very lightly, only to find that the dress had long since disappeared, and Su Qingqing's face blushed again.

    This is how to do? Su Qingqing looked around, only to find Mu Bai's coat hanging on the bed, Su Qingqing glanced at Mu Bai again.

    He was still wearing a shirt and trousers, and she...

    Su Qingqing's ears were so red that she was about to bleed, she wanted to bite him, but she thought that when she went back to the dormitory at night, he would hate those few bites.

    It's not that he doesn't hold grudges, but he is looking for opportunities to retaliate against himself, and this time it is like this.

    Soft white hands reached out to take off Mu Bai's suit from the head of the bed, the icy muscles and bones were covered by the wide suit, only revealing the slender and tender legs.

    Carefully got up from the bed, not wanting to disturb his sleep.

    After finally climbing out of his bed, she exhaled lightly, put on her shoes and went straight to the bathroom.