Chapter 130

Chapter 130 Sense of Danger

    Su Qingqing hadn't been kissed by him like this for a long time, her earlobe was dyed thin red, her frail body was half limp in his arms, avoiding his sudden affection for her earlobe.

    "The driver is here...don't be like this." Although this car is a stretched luxury car, it's too embarrassing.

    Mu Bai's clear pine aroma filled her breath, and the warmth of her earlobe made her snowy neck turn red.

    "I'm very sad during this time..." Anyu's voice bit her ears, as if it was the calm before the storm.

    Thin lips hung down to her entire ear side, causing the person in his arms to tremble continuously and could not get rid of his confinement.

    Su Qingqing couldn't avoid it, she didn't think much about the meaning of his words, thinking that he was really sad, she didn't forget to gently squeeze the back of his hand to comfort him with her soft hand.

    "Don't be sad, I just graduated, ah...you bit me..." She was trying to comfort him, but he bit her earlobe slightly hard.

    Su Qingqing wanted to hit him, but found that her waist was held extremely tightly by him, and his scorching body temperature almost burned her.

    She wanted to let go of his hand, but her thin lips gently kissed her cheek bit by bit.

    Turning her sideways slightly, the thin lips began to inhale Su Qingqing's delicate lips, pried open her white teeth, sucked the tip of her tongue that she wanted to hide from, and sucked loudly.

    Su Qingqing felt the tip of her tongue numb, and patted him weakly, asking him to let her go.

    But the man is like a hungry wolf who wants to eat for a long time, and grabs the tip of her tongue to his throat, wishing to swallow her into his belly!

    Not only did Su Qingqing fail to evade successfully, but she was pushed against the car window and kissed "stains" soundingly.

    The ruthless deep kiss made Su Qingqing's eyes gradually blurred, and the tip of their intertwined tongues drew a few silver threads.

    Su Qingqing was almost out of breath from his kiss, "Well...let go..." She was about to be out of breath.

    The man let go of the tip of his tongue that made him crazy, and lightly kissed her lower lip instead.

    "You always ask me, what do I like to eat?" The bewitching words made Su Qingqing's blurred eyes clearer.

    Su Qingqing's soft and sweet voice lingered in his ears, and he lured him into a trap in a daze.

    A gentle kiss fell on her lips, "I like to eat you." The dark desire seemed to overwhelm Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing: "!" Little face flushed!

    Why did this person suddenly turn bad again, and he couldn't avoid him biting his lips by thumping his shoulder, "I... what's delicious for me, don't talk nonsense..."

    She didn't mean to be coquettish, but The voice at this moment is very sweet...

    "You eat everything..." Thin lips let go of Mi Tu's lips, which were bitten so brightly, and the ambiguous silver thread was drawn in an instant, and as the distance between the lips separated, The silver thread disappeared immediately.

    "The most delicious and favorite food is..." Shen Sheng whispered in her ear.

    Su Qingqing's face flushed with shame at his wolf talk, how could he say such bad words!

    "The sweetest fruit I've ever eaten is that plate of cherries. When will you feed me again..." The man seemed to want to swallow her alive!

    Su Qingqing: "..." The memory that was about to be forgotten suddenly flooded up.

    She was so ashamed to beat him, avoiding his reluctance to part with the earlobe.

    "Don't be so bad..." What if the driver can see it?

    Su Qingqing broke free from him again, but she didn't expect that this time she struggled out of his arms. She softened her body and beat his heart a few times.

    However, Mu Bai could see through her worry, "The driver's seat can't see the carriage." The scarlet eyes did not conceal the surge of secret desire for her.

    Su Qingqing felt that he had turned bad again, maybe it was because she wanted to go home, which caused his reluctance. Although she kissed her for a long time, she still felt that her worries let her go.

    So she didn't take it to heart, but she didn't dare to get into his arms and rub her head, so as not to irritate him.

    It's just the things he said.. I really want to hit him, how can he say such bad things!

    "You can't say those words anymore." Su Qingqing was too ashamed to mention what he said.

    "What words? Eat your words?" Mu Bai didn't seem to know what words she said, and his hoarse voice made Su Qingqing's earlobes turn red again.

    "Don't say..." Su Qingqing pinched him.

    The man laughed happily, "Okay, I won't say it, I'll do it."

    Su Qingqing didn't hear the meaning behind his words, and the blush on her little face gradually faded after hearing whether he said it or not.

    Soon the car drove into the villa, Su Qingqing was a little hungry, and her stomach was empty after a busy day.

    As soon as she entered the villa, the candlelight dinner caught Su Qingqing's eyes, before she could ask the man behind her.

    The strong sense of danger made her froze, and the next second her slender waist was embraced from behind by slender white hands, and the strong breath was all over her body...

    The sense of danger that flashed just now disappeared again, and Su Qingqing returned I was wondering why I had such an illusion again.

    The man's hot thin lips pressed against her cheek, "Drink some wine tonight?"

    Su Qingqing didn't dare to drink, for fear of getting drunk and going crazy, "I can't drink, what if I get drunk and eat you?"
previ