Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Bite

    Chu Yunhan froze on the spot, he didn't know what he was doing? ! Staring at Su Qingqing in disbelief...

    He actually wanted to kiss... her just now? But he only likes the opposite sex! Impossible...

    A terrible sense of suffocation spread in the air, and the bedroom was completely silent.

    Mu Bai's cold figure and the aura around him were astonishingly terrifying, his thin and slender hand picked up Chu Yunhan and was about to punch him...

    "What's wrong with you guys?" Su Qingqing woke up from a doze, and saw this as soon as she opened her eyes. a scene.

    The sense of surprise caused her drowsiness to dissipate in an instant. Is Mu Bai going to hit Chu Yunhan? What the hell happened?

    Chu Yunhan didn't make any resistance, Junrong was stunned at the moment, as if he couldn't believe what he had just done...

    Mu Bai lifted his collar, but in the end because Su Qingqing woke up suddenly, his fist didn't go down, but put Chu Yun Han carried it out of the dormitory.

    The door was closed with a "bang", but Chu Yunhan was not awakened by the sound of the door closing, and stood outside the bedroom door with a dazed expression for a long time before returning to the bedroom suddenly.

    Su Qingqing was a little confused, why did Chu Yunhan provoke Mu Bai? Mu Bai looked very angry?

    He looked blankly at the cold and terrifying Mu Bai, who was walking towards him.

    "What happened to him?" What did he do to make him so angry?

    Still waiting for his reply, the tall figure enveloped her, and the next second the man pulled her into his arms, which was warm and fragrant.

    Su Qingqing was afraid that he would kiss her again, and her lips would become swollen when he kissed her again.

    He tried his best to avoid him, but this time Mu Bai just hugged her tightly in his arms and kissed her hair lightly.

    Su Qingqing secretly breathed a sigh of relief, what happened to Chu Yunhan and him? It can make Mu Bai so angry.

    Still guessing, the next second his earlobe trembled slightly after being bitten, and he almost groaned.

    "What are you thinking about?" The Shen Sheng accompanied by the damp heat from the earlobe, made Su Qingqing forcefully hold back her body that was beginning to weaken.

    "It's nothing, why were you so angry just now... ah..." Su Qingqing was bitten again by the man who imprisoned her before she could finish her sentence. dodged.

    Su Qingqing struggled against him in his arms, how could this person be so bad...

    "Don't..." She couldn't bear Mu Bai's control over her.     After a while, he seemed

    to lose his temper, "You can only be mine."

    "Every inch of skin on your body belongs to me only."

Strong desire for her.

    Su Qingqing was stunned for a few seconds after hearing his words, her little face blushed, "Stop talking." It seemed that what he had said to herself sounded in her ears again, and she couldn't imagine that such a cold and cold flower of Gaoling could ..so bad.

    And... still to her, unable to stay in his increasingly hot embrace, she propped up her body that was as soft as a puddle of water and tried to pull his hand away, but his hand was as firm as a mountain.