Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Trembling

    Su Qingqing looked sideways, and the clear pine fragrance accompanied his figure and sat beside her.

    Seeing him, Su Qingqing couldn't help but blush at the base of her ears, last night he told herself... and she was... so

    embarrassed that she didn't dare to look at him, and tried to look away.

    And the breath of the man beside him became stronger and stronger, Su Qingqing's slender hand on her thigh was lightly grasped by the thin hand, and the slender hand fell into his arms and was grasped by him.

    Su Qingqing's earlobe was flushed, she wanted to take her hand back but couldn't move, she just wanted him to stop making some intimate gestures, but now she was still confused about some things he treated her.

    "What are you thinking?" The cold and deep voice interrupted what she was about to blurt out.

    Su Qingqing was distracted for a moment, but she regained her composure and wanted to struggle to move her hands away, "Don't... keep doing intimate things with me."

    However, the man who locked her thin hands was calm and at ease, "Tell me a reason. "

    Su Qingqing didn't know what to say, "Just...what if someone else finds out?" What other reason could there be.

    Seeing his silence, Su Qingqing made persistent efforts again.

    "It's like this, just... don't hold hands for some intimate actions outside." The

    cold voice resounded through the night again, "It's okay in the dormitory?"

    Su Qingqing: "..." Could she mean that?

    "No, I mean both outside and in the dormitory... um~" Before Su Qingqing could finish speaking, she was caught off guard by the gentle drawing of Yu'er by her thin lips, which aroused her tender voice.

    Su Qingqing wanted to avoid her slender waist but was imprisoned in his hot palm.

    "Continue." The man's low and hoarse voice reached her ears.

    Su Qingqing resisted the strange feeling from Yu'er, and the other's warm breath breathed into her ear, making her soften her struggling body.

    "I mean it's not good to be discovered by others. In case of misunderstanding, for you and me...ah..." Her earlobe was bitten, and she trembled so much that she couldn't help snorting.

    However, Mu Bai still didn't stop approaching her, "What about you and me?" Qing You asked her to finish.

    Su Qingqing tilted her jade neck sideways and couldn't avoid it, "It's not good for you or me, I'm a man now." There was a warmth in her ears, which made her shudder.

    Thinking about saying this, he should let her go, but she was disappointed in the end. Not only did the other party not let her go, but he was still bewitching...

    "Then?"

    Su Qingqing was stunned by the sexy deep voice, and then? "If you find out, aren't you afraid that others will say that you... like men?" The

    man, however, fondled her earlobe with affection, "I like you."

    The voice of jade came into her ears, making Su Qingqing utter again. She froze, stopped struggling and stared blankly at the male lead who shouldn't have had any contact with her.

    Mu Bai let go of her earlobe, brushed away the broken hair on her cheek with light jade-colored fingertips, looked at her handsomely, his black eyes fell on her swollen lips that were kissed by him last night...the

    soft kiss fell on her The clear and innocent water eyes between the foreheads seemed to be treating a fragile object until they fell on her lips...

    The eyes intertwined with each other, his somewhat warm lips touched hers lightly, and they hugged her tightly across the chair Her slender waist, holding her lips slightly.

    "Open." With the bewitching words, Su Qingqing, who was already in a sluggish state, subconsciously followed suit. When she realized it, the tip of her tender tongue had been snatched away by the man in front of her.

    From time to time in the back garden, the woman's coquettish snort and soft kisses intertwined between lips and tongue.

    Su Qingqing's body was softened by his kiss through the chair, a gust of breeze blew past her, it woke her up, this is in the back garden!

    "Well... in the back garden... um..." Although Su Qingqing softened her body and accepted his more intense kiss in his arms, she still struggled to say a few words.

    The tip of her tongue, which was numb from smoking, was bitten lightly, causing her body to tremble.

    "Concentrate." After that, the thin and slender hand lightly grasped the back of her neck, making her face tilt up even more, and sucking her delicious food was even more intense.

    Su Qingqing's frail body was limp in his arms, even though she was separated by the chair, she couldn't resist his possessive desire, when he was finally willing to let her go, she breathed weakly against his heart.

    The man flicked the delicate lips that had been sucked by him again with his fingertips, "Let go of you for now." But

    Su Qingqing trembled when she heard this, her cheeks blushed, "In the back garden, if you are seen..." With her hands still Pulling his clothes, I can't avoid him no matter what.

    Mu Bai lightly hugged her shoulders, and kissed her soft hair lightly, "I'm here." A

    few simple words made Su Qingqing's heart drop, and she was so ashamed that she didn't know what to say.

    With a red face, she grabbed her clothes, she... seemed to be hard to escape from the male lead's control...

    tonight she was carried back to the dormitory by Mu Bai, and when she was placed on the bed, Su Qingqing wrapped herself Under the quilt, only a pair of eyes were exposed looking at him.

    With the tall figure against the light, the kiss fell on her Qiushui eyes.

    Su Qingqing's face turned red again, and when he lay down on the bed, she also closed her eyes and fell asleep.

    I didn't feel sleepy for a while, I opened my eyes and looked at the man who was sleeping in an extremely upright posture on the opposite bed, even his sleeping posture was so upright, full of sense of abstinence.

    Too bad he's... bad.

    Su Qingqing gradually fell asleep thinking about messy things.

    Su Qingqing didn't have to guess the next day's class, Mu Bai had the same class as hers, which was fine, but there was swimming class in the afternoon, she asked for leave but was rejected!

    This made Su Qingqing's head grow bigger, how could she take swimming lessons? I had no choice but to ask for leave from the coach in charge of swimming lessons again.

    The coach of the swimming class saw that she had never taken a swimming class as a man, especially when he saw Su Qingqing's thin body, he seriously rejected her request for leave.

    Originally, aristocratic schools had high requirements for students to be able to swim, a survival skill, and all students must be able to do so.

    "Your bones are too weak, try to overcome it." Swimming is very effective for physical fitness.

    Facing the refusal of the swimming coach, Su Qingqing couldn't help feeling anxious, "But I really can't soak my body in water." The

    swimming coach had gone to the school doctor's office to check Su Qingqing's physical examination data before that. She is in good health, which is why she refused to ask for leave again.