Chapter 37

Chapter Thirty-Seven

    "What's wrong with Du Ruo? Are you okay?" Chang Liuhong asked anxiously from the side.

    Du Ruo was a little angry and restrained her urge to shake off Chang Liuhong's hand, ruining her good deed.

    "It's okay, thank you for helping me in time." The tone sounded very comfortable.

    Chang Liuhong let out a sigh of relief. She had suspected that Du Ruo was using her in the ski resort incident before, but she was thinking about it. Du Ruo is not that kind of person.

    Du Ruo originally only liked Mu Bai, but since she was rejected when she sent a love letter to Su Qingqing, for some reason, she always felt that Mu Bai might not like herself again in the future.

    Frustrated, he was helped onto the plane by Chang Liuhong, but he saw Su Qingqing being surrounded by Chu Yunhan, not to mention, Mu Bai naturally sat next to Su Qingqing.

    Seeing his eyes staring at Su Qingqing and Mu Bai's direction, Chang Liuhong almost got angry, "Du Ruo? Are you okay?" Why does she feel weird.

    Du Ruo was brought back to her senses, and tried her best to smile, "I'm fine."

    Chang Liuhong tried to enlighten her, "Actually, Su Qingqing is a man, so there's no need to bother her, right?" It's normal for two people to get closer in a dormitory.

    Du Ruo looked directly at Chang Liuhong, "Su Qingqing also confused you?" She was obviously using Mu Bai, either public or private, and she just wanted to teach her a lesson on the ski resort, but Su Qingqing avoided it.

    Chang Liuhong's heart skipped a beat when she saw her eyes, Du Ruo...how could she have such terrifying eyes? In the past, Du Ruochun was pure and kind, even if he liked Mu Bai, he was brave enough to pursue love, which is very admirable.

    Du Ruoxing probably sensed that she shouldn't be talking to Chang Liuhong like this, so she softened her tone, "I was injured on the ski resort and it still hurts, so I will speak impatiently, I hope you don't mind."

    Chang Liuhong was scared by her He jumped, "I was scared to death, how could I blame you, is your knee still hurting now?" He looked at Du Ruo's delicate face with distress.

    Du Ruo nodded slightly aggrieved, "When the car was bumping, because it was too crowded, I bumped my knees several times."

    Chang Liuhong knew that it was Su Qingqing who squeezed Du Ruo, "It's too much! I will see Su Qingqing in the future." Ignore her, what is it for a big man to bully an injured little girl?"

    "Okay, okay, let it hurt, and they will say I care about it later." Du Ruo said pointedly.

    This angered Chang Liuhong even more, "These stinky boys! They don't show mercy at all! We don't want to hang out with them in the future." Especially where there is Su Qingqing.

    A smile flashed across Du Ruo's eyes. Sooner or later, she would expose Su Qingqing's true face and show them the thin and frail man with a black heart that can be tricked!

    Su Qingqing, who was inexplicably charged with a scheming black heart, wanted to take off her coat shortly after boarding the plane, it was so hot! Everyone took off their coats, except for herself... It's

    not that she didn't want to take off her coat. She just unzipped her jacket and remembered the side of her body exposed to static electricity last night, so she stopped her movements abruptly.

    Just for a while, her cheeks were flushed with heat, and her peach-like appearance seemed to be covered with a veil of mist, and she could seduce people's hearts in a blink of an eye.