Chapter 10

Chapter Ten Going to the Party

    Her heart ached from the stuffiness, Su Qingqing let out a soft breath after loosening the belt.

    The warm water poured over my body to end the fatigue of the whole day, and I looked at the foggy bathroom, feeling unreal for a moment.

    Sitting across the wall is the male protagonist in the novel, and she has become the fake daughter and villainous female supporting role in the novel, which is not an ordinary tragedy.

    Get rid of the tragic ending of the original owner in his mind, logically speaking, no matter how much the plot master does not let himself go, as long as he does not confront the male lead, or spy on the male lead, there is basically no great danger.

    I'm afraid that the plot master will engage in some flirty operations again, which will make her hard to guard against. Just like this love letter incident, she may not know how Nangongli will deal with her. Although she doesn't have to be afraid, who likes to be always asked for trouble?

    The water from the shower nozzle suddenly stagnated, Su Qingqing turned off the water, picked up a towel and wiped the water droplets on her body, no matter what, the soldiers could only come to cover the water and cover it with soil.

    Who made her accidentally wear it on the cannon fodder female supporting role, and she resigned to her fate.

    Because she was too preoccupied, she left the bathroom in her pajamas without wrapping up the belt, and by the time she realized it, it was too late.

    As soon as Su Qingqing walked out of the bathroom, the alarm bells rang in her heart! However, just when she was about to turn around, a tall and tall figure appeared in front of her...

    Some dazzling lights made Su Qingqing's eyes widen, staring closely at the male protagonist Mu Bai who suddenly appeared in front of her.

    The skin that can be broken by blows is glowing with water, and the small face is flushed by the steam, the black grape-like eyes seem to contain autumn water, the pink lips are slightly parted, and the red and tender tongue is faintly visible...

    Mu Bai stood in front of Su Qingqing like a jade man, his obsidian-like cold eyes reflected Su Qingqing's figure, and his eyes were slightly surprised.

    He frowned slightly, as if he was about to say something, Su Qingqing turned around and rushed into the bathroom when his eyes were about to reach her heart, and slammed the door very hard with a "bang".

    Su Qingqing was so frightened that she quickly put on the belt, she probably didn't notice it? How careless!

    When she came out of the bathroom, about a minute or two later, Mu Bai was already in the living room.

    Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that she really didn't see it, and the hot body is also a trouble.

    Fell headlong into the bed, the coolness of the air conditioner hit her body and touched the soft thin quilt, it was so comfortable...

    Rolling over at will, her bed was in stark contrast to the male protagonist Mu Bai's bed.

    Still her quilt was comfortable, she lay on the bed and raised her head to look towards the living room, it happened that this action was caught by Mu Bai again.

    Su Qingqing once again experienced what it means to be in the ice cellar, and Mu Bai was walking towards her step by step.

    "You've been looking at me several times, what's the matter?" Yushi's voice filled my ears, but it wasn't hard to hear the warning and sense of alienation in his words.