Chapter 35

Chapter 35 gave her an inexplicable sense of danger. ...

    After Su Qingqing came to this result, she looked at Mu Bai with surprise in her eyes. It must be another good thing that the plot master did. It happened that the monitoring here was broken, but what I didn't expect was that the male lead would testify...

    If it is true Went to check the surveillance and was told that the surveillance was broken. She, the cannon fodder female supporting role, would have to suffer. The strange rumor that the heroine hurt the heroine and refused to apologize.

    It is no exaggeration for such a misunderstanding to happen as a cannon fodder female supporting role, and it fits the identity of a cannon fodder female supporting role.

    Although she didn't care, it was really annoying. Mu Bai grabbed Su Qingqing's wrist and got off the escalator. She quickly regained her senses and thanked him in a low voice.

    However, Chu Yunhan felt that Su Qingqing's luck was really bad, "God will take you to worship another time, the luck is too bad." I have never seen anyone with worse luck than her.

    Let’s talk about the snowdrifts under the eaves. The administrator of the villa called him just now and told him that the ice cannot be shoveled off or smashed. After all, it is the entire 200-square-meter eaves. Come and stay for two days, other people can't get close to this villa. What's even more strange is that only the thick ice block at the place where Su Qingqing was standing was loose, and the others are as solid as rocks.

    He said that he could only wait for the weather to warm up before knocking it off. Chu Yunhan felt so worried about Su Qingqing. If it wasn't for his own villa, he would not find anyone approaching the villa if he guarded it tightly. He really thought it was man-made.

    After Su Qingqing regained her senses, she just shook her head when she heard Chu Yunhan's words. It's useless to beg for anything. That's the plot master, but as long as she can avoid the ending of the original owner, there is a high probability that she will be able to get rid of the interference of the plot.

    Chu Yunhan didn't care much about her shaking his head, and he would take her to say goodbye no matter what he said.

    He Wuluo listened silently at the side, but his eyes fell on Su Qingqing's thin hand held by Mu Bai...the hand is really slender and beautiful, not like a man's hand.

    Su Qingqing noticed that He Wuluo was staring at her hand, and put it back in her pocket vigilantly. This delicate and suspicious man was comparable to the male lead.

    He Wuluo withdrew his gaze, doubts flashed in his warm eyes, but disappeared in an instant.

    Su Qingqing followed Mu Bai hesitantly, because Chu Yunhan and He Wuluo were there, she didn't ask him about the monitoring of the ski resort.

    It wasn't until the two of them went back to the villa to pack their things and went into the room one after the other that Su Qingqing came to him and asked him.

    "You...know that the surveillance system of the ski resort is broken?" Su Qingqing hesitated for a few seconds before deciding to ask him.

    Mu Bai put the computer into the briefcase with his slender hands, without raising his cold eyes, "En." Brief and indifferent.

    Su Qingqing: "..." It's so cold.

    Su Qingqing had no choice but to silently follow him to pack his luggage and leave the villa for the unchanging cold and frosty flower of the high mountain.

    As soon as they left the room, everyone packed their luggage and prepared to get in the car to leave. Du Ruo's leg was a little swollen, but he didn't suffer any injuries.