Chapter 136

Chapter 136 The Consequences of Provoking

    Su Qingqing rushed out of the room door, pulled up the tall figure who was about to play chess with Du Shanming, and entered another room.

    Du Shanming thought that something happened, until he saw Su Zhen coming out of the room, he realized that it should be Qingqing who knew about the island and villa given by Mu Bai and Mr. Nangong.

    "Did you say so?"

    Su Zhen nodded, "Qingqing was also very surprised, she said she came to give them back." This child... Su Zhen felt very relieved.

    Du Shanming nodded, 2.1 billion...anyone would be tempted, Qingqing her...it is indeed the complete opposite of Ruoruo's temperament, her gentle eyes fell on the closed door.

    Su Qingqing hurriedly pulled him into her room, closed the door, and stuffed him with the bank card in her hand and various books on the island's transfer procedures.

    "What are you doing?!" Su Qingqing was so anxious that she gave her 2.1 billion! Go crazy!

    Mu Bai's figure like a jade tree shrouded Su Qingqing's body, "Isn't it good to be here?" The slightly hoarse voice was vaguely embarrassed.

    Su Qingqing: "?" She stared blankly at him for a while before realizing what he was talking about.

    The little face blushed, "That's not what I meant." When will this person be serious.

    The slender waist was imprisoned in the arms by the big palm, and the two got very close.

    Su Qingqing couldn't push him away, knowing that he would have a sense of proportion at home, so she let him hug her, pointing at the cards and various notebooks he put on the table.

    "Why did you give me so much money? Take it back quickly!" Su Qingqing had never seen so much money before, so she stuffed it all at her.

    Mu Bai's scorching breath made Su Qingqing's ears turn red, but he couldn't push him away.

    "The card is a meeting gift for your parents, and the island is for your parents to live on the island when they are free."

    Su Qingqing felt that he had kissed her earlobe as soon as he spoke. After four days and four nights, she unconsciously leaned against the in his arms.

    "This is just my intention. What is mine is yours, including...all for you." The thin lips did not forget to suck the thin red earlobes.

    Su Qingqing blushed with shame at the second half of his wolf words, "...I don't want it!"

    "It's up to you." The man interrupted her rejection in a deep voice.

    Su Qingqing couldn't stand him being caught off guard and said some bad words, so she held his face with her soft hands and looked carefully, "Do you know how inconsistent you are?"

    Mu Bai lightly bit her fingertips, "I don't know, why are you inconsistent ? ?"

    Su Qingqing thought for a moment, "Says...that kind of words with an indifferent and serene face." Sometimes I wonder if he said those words.

    "What are those words? Tell me, I'll try to change it." The bewitching voice lingered in Su Qingqing's ears again.

    Su Qingqing really believed it, and thought about it seriously, including telling him all the words just now. Although she stumbled and finished speaking with a shy face, Su Qingqing felt that his body temperature was rising more and more.