Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Birthday Party Appearance

    After listening to his reassurance, Su Qingqing was finally relieved, and followed the stylist into the huge cloakroom, which was too big.

    "Ma'am, let's see which one you choose to attend the banquet." The stylist started to shine his eyes when Su Qingqing came in, and he couldn't take his eyes off her, and couldn't wait to style her.

    Su Qingqing randomly picked out a conservative evening dress, "Just this one." It didn't look that revealing.

    The stylist was delighted to hear it, and immediately asked her to change it.

    Secretary Li accidentally overheard the conversation between Su Qingqing and the young master. The main reason was that he couldn't leave either, so he stood aside and waited for the two to leave.

    At this moment, Miss Su doesn't know why the young master wants to bring her to attend, does she? Who would not know that Su Qingqing belonged to the young master at this meeting, and anyone who wanted to spy on Miss Su dared not move.

    For example, Chu Yunhan from the Chu family some time ago, I am afraid that he will be forced to marry as soon as he graduates, and the person involved is still kept in the dark and knows nothing about it.

    The Chu family was secretly swayed by the young master, and now they are in a state of distress, waiting for Chu Yunhan to marry Li's family after graduation, and they have negotiated privately.

    Tsk tsk... The person the young master likes, Chu Yunhan is brave enough.

    Su Qingqing changed into a white evening dress in the fitting room. The white dress set off her porcelain-white skin even more like snow.

    She checked it over and was quite satisfied. It was much more conservative than the previous evening dress. The dress that Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini chose before showed more than half of the shoulders.

    Opening the curtains, she walked out of the fitting room, looking at the conservative evening dress showing her curves to the fullest, showing a fatal temptation looming.

    Although the stylist is also a woman, at this moment there is an urge to get a nosebleed.

    The stunning beauty is beautiful without knowing it, her eyes are clear and pure, the stylist takes deep breaths excitedly, no one will compete with her for her style, so don't worry.

    Mu Bai casually flipped through the magazines on the sofa, and there was a slight movement in the cloakroom. When he raised his eyelids and swept past, his cold eyes froze.

    Su Qingqing walked out slowly with her hair in her arms. The white dress with a retro design set off her figure so bloody. She looked around with her slightly confused Qiushui eyes. When she saw him, she smiled...

    softly Holding the hem of the skirt slightly with her hand, she walked towards him, Su Qingqing looked around, only to see Mu Bai in formal clothes on the sofa.

    Smiling and walking towards him, "You changed it so soon?" The

    man stood up tall and embraced the nephrite that was running towards him, as if he wanted to swallow her alive now!

    Repressed madness welled up in his eyes, "Yeah."

    Su Qingqing was hugged tightly by him, the smell of pine wood filled her breath, knowing that he would not do anything excessive to her, she stretched out her jade-like arms Rou Yi hugged him.

    Looking up, she saw his eyes locked on her body, Su Qingqing didn't know what to say, "Why do you keep staring at me?" Those eyes seemed to eat her.