Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Retaliation

    Shallow tooth marks? Su Qingqing thought that she had read it wrong, and then took a closer look, and found that her blushing hands were really tooth marks!

    Su Qingqing knew that she was sleeping so hard that it was hard for thunder to wake her up, so Mu Bai must have been to herself... her

    small face turned red, Su Qingqing was so ashamed that she wanted to bite him back, she was so angry! Don't sleep at night and kiss her hand!

    Su Qingqing decided that this breath could not be tolerated, while he was still sleeping, she got out of bed and quietly came to Mu Bai's bed, once on his bed, she could smell the pine fragrance that belonged to him.

    Slowly climbed into his bed, and saw that he was sleeping in a straight posture, as usual with a sense of abstinence, who would have thought that he would bite her hand when he was not sleeping! Bad!

    Su Qingqing "quietly" picked up his hand, her slender and fair hand was as beautiful as warm jade, with light jade color at the fingertips...

    Su Qingqing looked at her hand that was bitten swollen, and opened her mouth to bite his hand angrily. Fingertips, after several bites, Su Qingqing was afraid that he would wake up, so Su Qingqing was ready to evacuate at any time.

    Biting his snowy fingertips again, for some reason, the cold figure on the bed shook suddenly, the eyelashes like crow feathers trembled twice, and slowly opened...

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" Hurry up She threw off his hand and wanted to get out of bed, but her hand was entangled in his big palm!

    Her heart is about to pop out! If he caught him and was still caught, she couldn't believe what was waiting for her.

    Su Qingqing struggled a few times, but she broke free, and quickly got off his bed and ran into the bathroom to close the door.

    "Hoo hoo..." I was scared to death.

    Su Qingqing was happy that she came back with revenge, who told him to bite her hand in the middle of the night, humming a song while washing.

    After coming out of the bathroom, Su Qingqing probed her head, afraid that Mu Bai was waiting for her behind the bathroom door, and ran to the living room after finding no one.

    I didn't see anyone either, Su Qingqing was surprised, where is the person? Looking into the back garden, a tall and tall man was talking on the phone.

    Being so busy early in the morning, Su Qingqing even drank two glasses of water, her lips were still slightly swollen, Mu Bai always refused to let go of the kiss.

    There's no way, these few days I won't let him kiss anything, Su Qingqing is still a little nervous about being caught just now, I don't know if Mu Bai will come back with revenge? On second thought, he was the one who bit her first.

    So my heart was a little more at ease, and I looked away from following the figure of the hero, sitting on the sofa and watching TV.

    She seemed to get up a little too early, after a while, there were footsteps behind her, Su Qingqing was a little nervous, she stood up from the sofa and sat on the other side, away from him.

    Mu Bai didn't seem to care about her biting her finger lightly on the bed, her slender figure turned her back to Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing relaxed for a moment, because she thought too much, after all, he was the one who bit her first.

    So he concentrated on watching TV, Mu Bai still didn't say a word after breakfast, Su Qingqing didn't care, after all, he is not very talkative...

    except...when he kissed her, Su Qingqing didn't let himself recall some things .

    Until the two walked side by side in the teaching building, people came and went outside, which was different from what Su Qingqing thought, and they didn't see anyone whispering to her and Mu Bai.

    Su Qingqing still felt strange, but there were still people watching. Could it be that the people at the party yesterday didn't say anything?

    The figure beside her followed her like a shadow, and after the surrounding onlookers dispersed, the two passed a corner.

    Su Qingqing was caught off guard and dragged into a small corner with no one in it, with people coming and going around only a wall away.

    The narrow space happened to be able to accommodate her and Mu Bai, and the pine fragrance of the man lingered around her.

    Su Qingqing was a little dazed. Hearing the footsteps of people passing by, she felt inexplicably nervous.

    "You...what do you want to do?" Su Qingqing looked up at him in shock, but did not dare to speak too loudly.

    Mu Bai's dark eyes reflected Su Qingqing's slightly nervous face, and her thin lips approached Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing's earlobe was slightly swollen by his kiss yesterday, and when the warm breath hit her ear, it made her even more sensitive.

    "Escape after biting me?" The voice made Su Qingqing feel a little weak.

    "Then...that was you who bit me first, and you bit me while I was sleeping, and I bit you too." Su Qingqing's words were soft, causing the man to chuckle a few times.

    "What are you laughing at?" Before she

    finished speaking, the earlobe on the other side was bitten again. Su Qingqing was afraid that others would find out, but she still couldn't control her gradually softening body.

    In the aisle where people come and go, two boys passed by. One of the boys seemed to hear something, but thought he was hallucinating.

    "Did you hear a muffled snort?"

    "No, where is the muffled hum from people everywhere?"

    Su Qingqing's hands were imprisoned by Mu Bai on the wall, and the tip of her tongue was rolled up by the man. After taking a bite, he couldn't help snorting.

    The conversation in the aisle outside woke up Su Qingqing, who had started to be confused, "...someone..." She was so scared that her heart almost stopped beating.

    Mu Bai said while sucking kisses, "If you want me to let you go..."