Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Dreamland

    Facing the original owner, he smashed things and yelled, and the second elder's face was obviously impatient.

    "Qingqing, you have no worries about food and clothing since you were a child, but Xiao Ruo has lived a hard life. It is you who should have lived a hard life! Not Xiao Ruo!" Chen Meini said heartbroken.

    Su Qiangqiao snorted coldly, "We have done our best to you. This is no longer your home. You have deprived my daughter of the good life she should have lived since she was a child. You should be content!"

    Chen Meini couldn't bear Su Qiangqiao's words, After all, she was the daughter she had raised for so many years, but when she thought of the suffering her own daughter had suffered, she couldn't help but hate it!

    Du Ruo, who was caught in the middle and comforted, never said a word, Su Qingqing couldn't see the expression of the heroine at the moment.

    The original owner seemed to be in disbelief that this was her parents who had raised her since she was a child, and took a staggering step back, looking very shocked.

    Su Qingqing frowned. In the original text, although the biological parents of the original host were not very good, they were still very good to the hostess. She didn't let her wash a single bowl, and the food, housing, and transportation were better than ordinary people's.

    Because she is an only child, the original owner's biological parents poured almost all their money into the heroine Du Ruo.

    Although it is not as luxurious as the original owner's life, but he has not endured hardships, so why did the original owner's wealthy parents say that?

    Su Qingqing looked at the heroine who hadn't expressed her opinion all this time. It seemed that the heroine Du Ruo wasn't just a fool.

    The original owner was heartbroken by their words, and saw the family-heirloom emerald bracelet on the heroine's hand, which was given to her by her mother after graduation...

    At this moment, she lost her mind and rushed forward to grab it Back to the family bracelet on the heroine's hand.

    Pulled away by Su Qiangqiao, he slapped the original owner hard!

    With the sound of "snap", you can feel the pain just by listening to it, Su Qiangqiao's slightly trembling palm froze on his side, with a trace of regret in his eyes...

    Su Qingqing looked at this scene with a cold face, even though the original owner was not They were their own, but... they were also raised since they were young, so it was a little too cruel for them to do so.

    The original owner had tears in her eyes, despair and helplessness spread all over her body, as if the whole world had abandoned her.

    "You hit me?" Su Yong choked up and questioned.

    Su Qiangqiao's lips moved, "You...don't hurt Xiao Ruo anymore."

    "So you hurt me?" The

    original owner's questioning made Su Qiangqiao speechless, and he couldn't explain anything.

    "You keep saying that I deprived her of the days she should have, am I not a victim!" The original owner burst into tears, complaining about the harm she had suffered.

    Chen Meini cried until she couldn't make a sound, but she still didn't let go of Du Ruo's arms. In her heart, having a daughter is the most important thing.

    Su Qiangqiao looked at Su Qingqing's swollen little face with guilt showing on his face, thinking of Xiao Ruo... he still didn't say anything after all.

    Su Qingqing's eyes flickered, her consciousness was dizzying, which made her feel a little uncomfortable, she opened her eyes instantly and took a quick breath.

    The thin sweat on her forehead was wiped off by her with a tissue, and her body was weak. What she just dreamed about was some fragments of the experience of the original owner of the original text. The original owner was not described too much in the text, so the plot in the dream was all mentioned in the original text.

    Su Qingqing couldn't imagine how sad the original owner must be when she faced her parents who raised her, and was told that she was not her biological parents, and because of this, they blamed and blamed the original owner for all the faults...

    But why did this dream suddenly disappear? Yes, Su Qingqing exhaled, wondering if she would dream of the original plot again in the future.

    Reaching out to pick up the phone to check the time, it was only three o'clock in the morning, and Su Qingqing wanted to go to the bathroom.

    She glanced at the well-behaved male protagonist Mu Bai who was sleeping on the opposite bed, it was the first time she saw someone who could sleep straight, except for the slight ups and downs of the heart, everything on the bed was meticulous.

    On the other hand, her bed... Su Qingqing chose to ignore it, and went to the bathroom slightly arched. The movement of the belt was too loud, and even if the male lead woke up at night, he couldn't see her figure clearly.

    When Su Qingqing came out of the bathroom, she took a special look to see if the male protagonist was on the bed, and then ran to the bed in peace.

    Turning on the air conditioner and being wrapped in a quilt, she might dream about the plot of the original text again when she falls asleep, so hurry up and sleep with her eyes closed. The more detailed the plot of the original text is, the better it will be for her.

    Only in this way can she change her ending in the original text. After all, the plot master is everywhere, and for her a fake daughter and villainous female partner, the cannon fodder plot is pervasive.

    When Su Qingqing fell asleep again, she didn't know that the man on the opposite bed slowly opened his eyes, glowing coldly in the dark night.

    However, this time he really dreamed about Duke Zhou, and did not re-enter the original storyline. When Su Qing woke up, it was already early morning, and the sky was dawning.

    It's a pity, Su Qingqing yawned, and her eyes touched the empty bed opposite.

    Woke up so early? Su Qingqing looked around the dormitory, but saw no one.